1: An Unexpected Meeting

It was calm and sunny morning in the neighborhood. It was the first day of school for Silver Leaf University. This year, the school is now starting to accept transfer students because they noticed that most of the applicants are from different schools and they only accept the old students from selected schools. As the students of Silver Leaf get ready for their first day, one house is falling behind.

"Adrion! Get up already!" The young woman exclaimed, trying to wake his brother up.

"Just give me a few more minutes...." The young man covered his head with his pillow to drown out his sister's words.

"Fine! Don't go running up to me when you notice I'm not here!" The young woman said marching off to his room.

And with that, the young woman leaves to get ready, leaving his brother to enjoy his slumber. A few minutes pass by as the young woman was about to lock the door when suddenly she heard a loud thud form upstairs, realizing it's his brother, she waited outside the door. The door opened and there is a young man, fully dressed and out of breath.

"I'm here!" The young man panted.

"Oh! There you are, I was about to go on my-"She said, standing up but was cut off by her brother.

"No you're not! When I heard the door close, I know you're trying to go without me! I promised Mom and Dad to not leave my eyes off you!" He exclaimed hugging her.

"Awwww...That's so responsible of you!" She replied, hugging back.

"Let's just go already...." He said letting go of his sister

In a different house, another young man is ready to go, and is eating breakfast. He has been planning on changing his appearance, that's why he woke up very early to try a new look, in the end he settled with a simple get-up.

"Mom! I'm done with breakfast! I need to get going!" He said as he cleaned up and went to the door.

"Of course Francis dear, have a fun day at school!" His mother said faintly from upstairs.

At another house, another young man is ready to go and is already out of the house. His house was much more away from his school, so he tends to wake up early to make it to school before the bell, as he rides his bike to school, he hums a sweet tune.

"This is the earliest I have got out of the house...I hope none of the other students think of me as a child, I'm already in college and have to move in with my grandparents since it's closer...."

He thought about what his new school will be like. He transferred to a new school because his old one is already full for the college sector, so he had to go to a different one.

"I hope I can make some new friends in this new school...I never really missed my old school since I don't have any memorable moments there..."

His thoughts continued until he reached his school, Silver Leaf University. It was a prestigious school with the quality education they promise to offer. Just from the exterior, it looks like a fancy school. He noticed a lot of things are different and he knew this is going to be a new experience for him. The students were waiting outside the school entrance, chatting and meeting new students. It was a noisy crowd as he put his bike on the rails. After locking his bike in place he walked up to the school grounds, trying to find a seat while waiting for the opening by their principal.

"We're here! There's a lot of students this year it seems."

"Yeah, I wonder how many new students we have this year?"

The siblings said as they look at the students waiting outside.

"Didn't expect this much students after their announcement."

He said looking at the massive crowd.

While the siblings walking, a young man bumped into them, all three of them stopping along the way. the siblings looked up at the erson who bumped at them and saw him looking down and taking a deep breathe before speaking.

"U-Uh! I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you there." the young man who bumped into the siblings apologized.

"It's okay, it didn't hurt that much." the young woman said, accepting his apology.

"Be careful where you're watchi-....Francis?" the young man before recognizing a familiar face.

"Hm? Oh uhh....hi?" Francis greeted.

"You know him Adrion?" His sister asked.

"Yeah, he's one of my old classmates before." He responded to his sister.

"Sorry, I don't know you...I don't really pay attention to my classmates..." Francis said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, why don't we introduce ourselves?" the young woman suggested, starting to introduce herself and her brother.

"My name's Alice and this my brother, Adrion." Alice said, pointing at Adrion after.

"I'm Francis...N-Nice to meet you..." Francis greeted, feeling a bit warm on his cheeks.

All three of them went to sit in a bench together talking and telling each other about themselves. The young man on the bike stopped by the other side to look at the school. He was amazed by how big it was and how much students were there. He roamed and asked students around and asking if they're new. He seemed to mostly meet other transfer students, so he continued to go the small groups outside the massive crowd, seeing three people under a tree and sitting on a bench near the school's arch entrance.

"Hello there..." the young man greeted as he came up to them.

"Hello" Adrion, Alice and Francis said in unison.

"Um...are you guys new to this school?" the young man asked.

"Nope, we're old students here" Francis replied.

"Are you new?" Alice asked.

"Oh yes, I'm new..." the young man responded.

"Well, what's your name?" Adrion asked while holding his sister's hand.

"My name is Alistair...It's nice to meet you..." Alistair said, bowing a little bit.

"Hello Alistair, I'm Alice!" Alice started to introduce herself.

"Francis." Francis followed.

"Name's Adrion" Adrion followed last, putting a hand up.

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" Alistair asked, expecting to not be given yes for an answer.

"It's alright, you can join us." Alice said with a smile.

"Thank you..." Alistair said sitting down with them.

Alistair joined the small group and talked about things. They all put their bags on the bench and sat on the grass where there was a little bit of sunlight. They were all having fun talking about each other's day and what courses they'll be taking until one of them noticed something glowing. That person decided not to notice it, but the glowing started to become stronger.