A present for you - C27

Unfortunately for Akasuki, the nurse had been right, that following weekend she developed a slight fever rendering her quarantined from everyone, in her room all day. Luckily for her it was the last week of school before half term allowing a week off. Akasuki turned around in her bed leaning up to close the curtains, but she wasn't going to admit she lied about her condition on the last two days just for extra sleep. As the evening's darkness grew so did her want for the boy's company. At this point, she'd be happy with any of them. There was a distance knock on the door, mum must've ordered food or something, the knock was followed by faint voices. Definitely delivery. She closed her eyes resting her cheek against the pillow, all she could really do was rest or read. There was a stampede of footsteps, her door flinging open in response. What the fuck? As her head flew up, her mouth dropped open at the sight of Sō and Tora standing angrily in the doorway.

"You lied to us!" Sō and Tora simultaneously yelled.

Whoa, wow, there's a lesson to be learnt here. She scowled at the pair as she sat up pulling the blanket up around her,

"firstly, do you not know how to knock?" the boys glanced at one another, their eyes widening as their minds began to run wild.

Her point exactly,

"out, now," Akasuki demanded.

Tora immediately dipped from the room, Sō lingering, is he serious? There was no way,

"out," Akasuki repeated sternly.

Sō nodded removing himself from the room closing the door too. Thank god, she slipped from the covers grabbing a jumper from the floor, pulling it on, catching her reflection briefly in the mirror. Ew, is that what she looked like? Ruffled hair, pale cracked skin, Rudolph's nose with a jumper that fails to hide her bruise ridden knees. Gross. There was a knock at the door,

"hey Suki, it's Yaku, can we come in?"

"Yeah," Akasuki called back, the door opening in response.

Yaku was the first to enter with a smile, followed by Kuroo, then Sō and Tora who were cautiously hiding behind him. She might have mentally scarred the pair; it was a funny thought still.

"Hey," Kuroo spoke, "how you feeling?"

"As you know, I'm okay," Akasuki claimed glancing to Tora and Sō, "I told Kuroo I was better but I wanted to take some time off so I can catch up on stuff."

"You mean books?" Yaku questioned picking up one of the books piled on her bedside table with a smirk.

Right, she forgot about those. She chuckled loosely as Yaku flopped onto the bed opening the book.

"Wait," Akasuki whined reaching to grab the book, she didn't want him to run the cover.

Yaku pulled away holding the book up,

"wait?"

"Just," Akasuki climbed onto the bed trying to grab the book from his hands, "I don't want the cover to get ruined."

Yaku grinned mischievously,

"revenge for leaving us with the scheming captain."

"Well, I'd rather you," she lunged again but he scampered across the bed, "find a different way!"

Suddenly the book disappeared from Yaku's grip, huh, confusion spread on the pair's face, Akasuki glancing to the side to see Kenma holding the book gingerly in his hands. Oh, Kenma held it out to her, Akasuki slowly took it,