Chap 40 - The past times

It has been a quiet practice, most of the boys were sat amongst the benches laughing together. Akasuki leaned against the wall, water in hand as she gazed at Kenma on the bench. Cute.
“You okay?” Lev asked joining her side.
“Yep,” just admiring him, Akasuki smiled, glancing to Lev whose eyes were lingering on the group, she could sense something was off, “you okay?”
Lev hummed with a shrug,
“it feels weird having a lot of friends,” right, she chuckled, Lev shooting her a playful smile, “it was always me and you until I left,” he fell silent almost in shame.
“I missed you,” Akasuki whispered trying to smile, she really missed him, it had been three years since Lev had left, “I was just happy you were able to continue living happily.”
Lev stretched his neck by rolling it,
“that’s the thing,” hm? “everything felt out of place without you there,” oh, “well kinda,” he laughed, “I managed to get boyfriends.”
“Managed?” Akasuki scoffed playfully, “you always got boyfriend, even stole half of mine!” she spoke in a hushed tone, knowing Lev hadn’t had the comfort to alert the others.
Lev grinned,
“right,” he glanced at her, “speaking of boyfriends, you’d tell me if you liked someone right?”
Uh, as much as she loved Lev, he had a big mouth,
“it depends if you wanted to steal them from me,” Akasuki retorted joyfully.
He nodded shortly gazing over to the group again, sighing,
“it’s just, Yaku gets so wound up whenever I ask where you are,” he sighed louder, “when did going become so popular?”
Yaku does that? She wasn’t even popular. It was the fact Yaku knew Kenma and her were together and didn’t know that Lev batted for the opposite team to them.
“Yaku’s just being protective,” Akasuki chuckled, “he’s kinda like a mum to us all.”
“hot,” Lev weakly breathed out, what the fuck?
Akasuki’s mouth fell open. She knew these two were complete opposites and that he’s exactly Lev’s type but for Lev to so quickly catch on? Holy shit. Lev’s eyes were mischievous, 
“do you know if he’s,”
“Gay?’ Akasuki spoke tilting her head in thought, she had no idea, but she did know, “he’s never made flirtations jokes about me like the others, so,”
“So bi?” Lev grinned, “perfect,” he began to stroll forward.
“Lev, wait,” hang on, when needed to lecture him a bit before he got carried away, “Kuroo doesn’t approve of team relationships, if it even gets that far, just,” she lowered her voice, with a twinkle in her eye, “don’t get caught. Promise me that.”
“Promise,” Lev insisted scuffing her hair before running off to join the others.
God. Let’s see how discreet he can be.