Rumours - Chap 45

Akasuki had waited till the boys had left their room, slipping in to dispose Kenma’s jumper into his bag, hurrying out to join the rest of them at breakfast. She turned a corner bumping into a girl, short brown hair and doe like eyes,
“Akasuki?”
Huh, this girl looked familiar. She was a dark blue top and black tracksuit bottoms, oh shit, she was one of Fukurodani’s managers,
“Yukie?”
She smiled with a nod,
“it’s nice to meet the girl who’s bewildered our captain,” she seemed genuinely delighted to meet her.
But she doesn’t remember bewildering anyone. The confusion on her face led Yukie to laugh lightly,
“right, well, we have business to do, let’s go,” she linked her arm through Akasuki’s, what is happening?
Yukie led Akasuki, greeting other girls as they passed. Opening the cafeteria door, most eyes landed on the pair, immediately glancing over to the table where Nekoma were sat at. Alright,
“what’s going on?”
“You’ll see,” Yukie sighed.
Alright, okay, this, was strange. Yukie's stride had turned to a charge, pulling her towards the small group gathered around Nekoma. They approached a tall boy with spikey black hair and white ends. She knew this boy. It was,
“Bokoto,” Yukie spoke, his head whipping around the others.
“Yukippe!” Bokoto yelped hastily hiding something in his hand.
Okay, what is that? Akasuki glanced past Bokoto to see Kuroo grinning at something in his own hands, alright, her eyes lifted to meet Kenma’s sorry gaze.
“Care to explain what’s going on?” Yukie asked slyly.
A boy sat beside Kenma cleared his throat, Akasuki briefly glancing to him. Oh shit, it's him. He lifted his hand at her with a smile,
“good morning Akasuki.”
“Morning Akaashi,” Akasuki replied turning her eyes back to Kuroo, “captain, what’s,”
“Bokoto, you’re the man! I gotta pay you for this shit!” So exclaimed excitedly suddenly bounding up to Bokoto slapping his back.
Holy shit. Can someone just tell her what’s happening? Yukie noticed the frustration growing in Akasuki, snatching the phone hidden in Bokoto’s grasp holding it out to Akasuki to look at. Oh, she took it in her hands, it was a photo of her and Kiyoko laying side by side.
“Swipe,” Yuki suggested with a sigh.
There’s more than one? She swiped through the set of photos, Yachi appearing on the other side of Akasuki, when did she get there? Oh, she noticed through the progression of photos, the three of them had gotten closer and closer, up to the point of practically cuddling. Jesus, she let out a sigh of relief dropping the phone into Bokoto’s grasp,
“I thought something serious happened,” she shook her head, “you were just being a creep.”
“Right! It was him!” So insisted rapidly.
Yukie shook her head,
“apologise.”
Bokoto pouted turning to Akaashi,
“but Akaashi,” his glare was sharp enough to prevent further words as Bokoto bowed to Akasuki, “I’m sorry,”
“For being a creep,” Yukie added.
“But,” in his attempt to defend his dignity, Akaashi had shot further glares at him shushing him internally, “I’m sorry for being a creep.”
“Thanks Yukie,” Akasuki spoke giving her a short hug as she slid into the spare set by Kuroo, “It’s, cool really, I don’t care.”
Kenma pushed his tray forward, the food barely touched as he lightly kicked Akasuki’s foot under the table. For her?
“See, she’s not petty,” Kuroo spoke with a mouthful of food, “she’s done the same to Kenma and I, and Yaku, oh and,” that’s true, she has a lot of photos of the boys falling asleep together.
“You just sleep with anyone,” Kenma muttered under his breath causing Kuroo to stop chewing, and Kenma’s also not wrong.
“God, I’ll pay you to take Bokoto for, like ever,” Akaashi scoffed.
Really? Akasuki helped herself to Kenma’s tray. She would’ve thought they were closer than they appeared.
“It’s peace and quiet when he’s being lectured by Yukie and the other girls,” Akaashi gestured to the back of the hall where Bokoto, So and another boy were profusely apologising.
Ha, this morning has started amusingly, she hoped it stayed that way. She stuck to Kenma’s silence like a bee to honey, lightly kicking him back under the table. His head lifted to meet her eyes, suspicious of her actions.
“Good morning Kenma,” Akasuki beamed taking another bite of food, playfully smiling at him.
His cheeks softened to a salmon, as he cleared his throat lowering his game to look her clearly in the eyes,
“good morning,” his lips continued to move but his worry had arose enough to silence her name.
He’s so cute when she teases him. Maybe she should stop, but, she grinned wider, he’s the only one that makes her smile stupidly.