Chap 58 - New or old routines

The next day, Akasuki sat amongst the others, sleep deprived and restless, her fingers tracing the hem of her skirt, her eyes stuck to the ground, the noise around her fading into casual background music, thoughts zooming around her mind. What was she meant to do?
"Have you seen that new guy?" Lev questioned leaning forward on the table.
Yaku was the first to respond with a loud scoff crossing his arms.
"Well," Lev leaned back on the bench glancing around before lowering his voice, "I've heard some rumours."
Rumours, Akasuki lifted her eyes to look at Lev, no, they covered themselves pretty well, no one would know anything.
"Rumours," Kuroo repeated intrigued, "spill."
"What do I get in return?" Lev smirked, crossing his arms to appear tougher than he was. 
Instantly Yaku reached across the table planting a solid punch against his shoulder,
"he said, spill."
Lev whined rubbing his arm as he pouted muttering to himself,
"you didn't have to hit me," he turned away from Yaku facing towards Kuroo, "apparently he served time in prison."
Akasuki's eyes widened, prison, her stomach churning at the thought, flashes of darkened streets and crazy smiles filled her mind. She couldn't sit here and listen, she had to, she grabbed her bag stumbling from the bench, get away.
"What did he do in prison?" Kuroo questioned, his tone turning playful to serious.
"Hey, Suki, where are you going?" Lev called.
Anywhere that wasn't here, she heard distant murmurs from the table as she tried to make her way towards the school gates, she had to, get away. She felt her feet give out underneath her, get away. Her body hit a chest, arms wrapping under her arms, 
"just breathe."
Breathe, Akasuki obeyed immediately her lips parting as she took a large intake of air her eyes closing, breathe. Hands ran through over hair pressing down lightly. She could hear the faint beating of a heart, their chest rising and falling slowly, her breathing settled following the same pattern as theirs. She had to get away. She slowly pushed off their chest lowering her head to avoid their face whispering,
"thanks," stepping back them heading towards what she hoped was the school, she had to get somewhere safe.
"Hey," a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her from moving, their fingers wrapped perfectly around her wrist like they were designed to, "let's go to the nurse," there was a pause as Akasuki furrowed her brows, the nurse, "just like old times."
Just like, her eyes lifted slowly in dread, old times, the air sucked from her lungs as she met their gaze,
"Damien," she couldn't take it anymore, her body, the sudden switches between comfort and fear, it was too much for her, her eyes falling as her vision blackened.