Chap 78 - Catch up

Akasuki turned the corner bumping into Lev, who was smiling widely. What's, happened?
"Hey man, what's up?" Akasuki asked, suspicious of his smile.
"Let's talk," Lev instructed whisking her away outside into the cold air.
Bloody hell its freezing. She rubbed her shoulders in attempt to warm herself up, glancing at Lev,
"so, what's up?"
Lev let out a long sigh but still a wide smile,
"god Suki, I," his cheeks grew red while he was in his own thoughts, "do you think Kuroo would be against relationships," his eyes were hopeful, "as you and Kenma are together, sooo,"
Right, this must be about Yaku,
"Lev," she squeezed his shoulder reassuringly, "get him, romance him, just do what you want, Kuroo doesn't matter anymore."
Lev was surprised by her words but thankfully relieved,
"yeah? You really think so?"
"Any guy is lucky to be with you," Akasuki claimed with a grin, "as long as you aren't taking Kenma from me." 
Lev laugh, shaking his head,
"no way, not my type," he paused glancing out over the street, "but, Yaku, wow," he smiled again, seemingly even wider, "he's something different."
"He really is," Akasuki whispered, all the boys were, "I, need to find Kenma."
"Ah," Lev smirked slapping her back as he moved to head inside, "good luck girl."
Thanks Lev, she laughed moving into the house to find Kenma, a sudden wave of nostalgia coming over her.