Chap 76 - Mischief gathering

The day had arrived, family members turning up alongside the boys, one by one.
"Doorbells ringing!"
Christ, was she the only one capable of answering the door? She flung the door open brushing her hair out of her eyes,
"no need to knock, just come in."
"Hey," Kuroo exclaimed with a chuckle, "having fun?"
Oh. Kuroo and Kenma were stood smiling at her. Kenma had his bag and flowers grasped in his hand.
"Hi," Kenma spoke quietly.
Kuroo cleared his throat, sliding into the house whispering to Akasuki,
"he spent forever choosing them, please just accept them."
Accept them? Kuroo scattered off within the house.
"Um, so," Kenma murmured lowering his gaze to the ground.
"Hang on," Akasuki smiled closing the door as she stepped out to take the flowers from him, "they're gorgeous."
His cheeks glowed pink, hair falling over his eyes,
"really?"
"Yes," she glanced at him with dreamy eyes, "yet, you're still prettier than any flower."
His eyes widened briefly before lowering his head, a smile appearing on his face,
"I, I," his head shot up, "I think you're pretty too!"
Heat flushed through her, staring at the sparkle in his doe-like eyes, the glimmer of the fading sun on his beige skin, fuck. Hairs stood up on her arms as she lifted the flowers to cover her face, has he always been this beautiful?
"Thank, thank," she cleared her throat, moving the flowers aside to peak at him, "Kenma."
That was a language, right? Kenma grinned widely at her,
"we should go in; you might catch a cold."
"Me?" Akasuki scoffed playfully joining Kenma as he entered the house, "I'm more worried about you."
Kenma stuck his tongue out at her glancing around the people scattered around the house, nerves kicking in. He's amazing. Akasuki linked her hand into his. She wouldn't know what to do without him,
"is it okay if I introduce you as my,"
"boyfriend," their lips moved at the same time, the pair sharing a whimsical stare.
"Right, my boyfriend," Akasuki smiled sweetly, she liked the ring of it, no, she loved the ring of it.
Kenma squeezed her hand,
"this time, we'll beat the levels together."
Exactly, she chuckled. They'll beat the levels together.