Old routine - Chap 57

"Hello, sleeping beauty," a voice spoke teasingly from before her.
Sō? Akasuki lifted her head from the desk, opening her eyes slowly, Damien's face rendering in front of her. Right, he still existed.
"You look disgusted," he frowned standing up, pulling a chair from the other desk to sit beside her leaning into her face, "am I that ugly you're disgusted by me?"
Yes,
"no," Akasuki muttered, she couldn't deny the true beauty of him, yet she could defend the fact that the beauty did not leak deep enough to hit his dirtied soul.
"Good," he grinned.
Akasuki glanced up around the room, no one else was here, when did they leave?
"Don't worry, it's just me and you," he teased.
That's what worried her.
"Have you done it yet?" He inquired.
She hadn't even been near Kenma, let alone spoke to him since this morning, she shook her head.
"Good," he grinned, "means I can have some fun."
The word fun sparked a course of regret through Akasuki, she knew fun for him did not mean what fun actually meant. He stood grabbing her wrists to pull her out of the chair,
"let's go."
Whatever, Akasuki scooped up her bag up as Damien led her to the doorway, pushing the door open to reveal two figures standing there. Kuroo, Yaku, why are they here?
"Hey Suki," Kuroo spoke with his usual smile, shit.
"Hey," Akasuki spoke glancing between the pair, why did they have to be here?
"Who's this?" Yaku questioned eyeing Damien up.
Damien narrowed his eyes at Akasuki turning to the boys,
"She didn't tell you?" he paused taking in their confused faces, "I'm her boyfriend."
What the fuck? Who the fuck? She felt heat rise through her body, a mixture of anger and embarrassment.
"That's funny," Yaku scoffed immediately, meeting Akasuki's gaze, with a scoff.
She could feel Damien tense up beside her, as if his leadership was being judged. Akasuki was hoping to herself silently trying to tell them to leave, don't, just please don't argue. Yaku squinted at her trying to read her face, please don't do anything stupid Yaku. 
"Well, cool, I'm Kuroo," Kuroo exclaimed with a chuckle, his eyes set on Akasuki, "you ready for practice?"
Akasuki parted her lips to speak but Damien had already decided her words for her,
"we'd love to join."
‘We'd’? Is he serious?
"Oh really?" Yaku tested, crossing his arms, “I wouldn’t say, you, looked like the type of guy to be into, volleyball.”
Damien’s glare sharpened, his grasp around her wrist tightening. Shit Akasuki, keep your mind straight. 
"No," Akasuki hastily argued, she couldn't let him anywhere near Kenma.
"The girl has spoken," Damien laughed reaching up to ruffle Akasuki's hair, "so demanding."
"You should come anyway," Yaku suggested through gritted teeth.
What? Is he okay or does he genuinely want a fight? Damien chuckled somehow keeping his cool,
"I'll skip today, another time for sure," he stepped into the door way blocking Akasuki from the view of the pair, "right?"
All Akasuki wanted to do was yell, shout, do something to fight back but, she couldn't, all she could do is nod. He grinned, taking a hold of her face, no this isn't happening, he went to press a kiss against her lips, no, she was not failing for his fake appeal, turning her head at the last second, his lips hitting her cheek. He hummed to himself pulling away a flicker of anger in his eyes,
"behave," behave?
He stepped back, the pair splitting to let him through, his face fading into the corridor. Behave. Her eyes widened, she had to follow his rules, she had to behave.
"So, he's the one you chose as boyfriend?" Kuroo remarked teasingly, oblivious to the game in front of him.
Right boyfriend, at least in her nightmares. Akasuki ignored his comment hasty for less conversation.
"Lunch?" Akasuki asked, her voice cracking under the pressure.  
She had to finish it. How was she going to finish it? Luckily enough for Akasuki, the remainder of the day went by without running into Damien once, this had to be some good luck. Yet the fear of Damien having eyes on have all the time, was enough to keep her on edge. She had to tell Kenma the truth.