Chap 48 - Morning vibes

The doors creaked open, morning light flooding through onto the faces of the sleeping kids.
"Holy shit,"
"Is that Bokoto,"
"Suki?"
Akasuki shifted at the noise lifting her head, eyes squinting at the figures standing over them,
"hm?"
One crouched down before her, whispering,
“sleep well?"
Lev? Her eyes widened as she shot up,  holy shit. Yaku was stood behind Lev. It's morning. Did they, she looked to the door, thank god. It's not shut. She let out a sigh of relief climbing to her feet,
"thank god you found us."
"What happened?" Yaku asked in a hushed tone.
What happened? Memories of the night flooded back. A lot happened. But, they didn't need to know that. Akasuki glanced down to Bokoto, silently sleeping, then to the couple, Tadashi's head on Tsukishima's chest. Yeah, he'll realise one day, she hoped.
"Should we wake them?" Lev asked.
"No," Akasuki whispered, "only him," she gestured to Bokoto, reaching down to shake him awake, his eyes fluttering open, "shush, come on."
Bokoto looked around confused before Akasuki helped him to his feet, grabbing her things. Bokoto copied wrapping her scarf around his shoulders, the four of them leaving the hall, closing the door over slightly.
"Why are you leaving them?" Yaku questioned curiously.
"Tsukishima and her had an argument," Bokoto admitted smoothly.
Yeah, but no, that wasn't why,
"he'll realise I'm right," Akasuki smiled to herself, "he's too dumb to notice."
"You fought?" Lev grinned.
"No,"
"Yes,"
"Bokoto," Akasuki warned.
"You almost punched him," Bokoto exclaimed bouncing around.
Great, he has his energy back.
"I'm hungry," Akasuki simply stated, avoiding the conversation by hurrying towards the food hall, "anyway," she glanced to Lev and Yaku, "how did you find us?"
"Uh," Lev glanced to Yaku, whose face was beginning to burn, "early practice."
Complete lies,
"cool. You should do it more often," she teased entering the hall, their argument fading into the background as she scanned for the one person she wanted to see.
Please. Her eyes lit up as she caught him staring down into his food, pushing it around. She swiftly made her way to them, the others on her tail.
"I got your voicemail," Yūki suddenly exclaimed leaping up from the table.
"How was it?" Kuroo laughed as Akasuki sighed looking around at the full table.
No seats.
"I,"
"We had fun," Bokoto grinned throwing his arm around Akasuki, "I learnt that Suki here,"
"Don't call her that," Kenma muttered under his breath, Kenma?
Is he angry?
"Has a," Bokoto continued,
"I'm exhausted," Akasuki grumbled.
"I'm so sorry," Yūki frowned, "where's Tadashi?"
"Oh, we left him and Tsukishima," Bokoto explained removing himself from Akasuki moving to Akaashi's side, reaching down to take a slice of his toast, speaking with a mouthful, "Akasuki's salty after she almost beat Tsukishima down." 
"Bokoto," Akasuki hissed shooting him a glare as she instinctively pushed herself onto Kenma's seat, "nothing happened."
"Apart from the fact that you and Tadashi were cuddling, and," Akasuki rose from the table shrugging her shoulders.
"We spoke about this," she warned him, his eyes widening briefly as he nodded, "drop it, yeah?"
"Right Suki," Yaku cleared his throat, "food, now," what?
Yaku shoved Akasuki towards the food table, muttering under his breath,
"what the fuck is up with you?"
"I don't know," Akasuki hissed, "I just," she didn't have a reason for her behaviour, "I can't hold it back."
"Period?" Yaku suggested handing her a plate of eggs.
"Seriously?" Akasuki blurted, glaring at him.
He shrugged,
"just saying. Anyway," he handed her a cup of orange juice, "chill the fuck out, go eat in the sun or some shit."
"The sun?" Akasuki murmured.  
He shrugged again, smirking loosely,
"when you're done having a strop, we'll be in gym two."
"You should like a Kuroo," Akasuki felt a shiver up her spine, "but meaner."
Yaku winked at her, crossing his arms as he strolled away from her. What just happened? Akasuki voluntarily exited the hall heading outside to the nearest bench, muttering to herself as she picked at her eggs,
"why did I snap like that?"
"Miss me?" a voice spoke.
"Unless you're name begins with a,"
"K?" they suggested, hm?
Akasuki looked up to see Kenma standing in front of her,
"Kenma?"
"Hi,"
"Kenma!" She repeated, almost knocking her tray from her lap as she lunged up to take his hands.
His face grew red,
"Suki, there's people around."
"I know," she frowned, taking a seat in defeat.
"So," Kenma took a seat beside her, continue to whisper, "don't make it obvious," looping his fingers with hers.
A smile growing on her face as she nodded,
"thanks, I needed you," her eyes widened, "that, I needed that."
Kenma grinned, a brief smirk flashing on his face,
"is everything okay?"
Right, that's probably a question on everyone's mind.
"Um, I think so," Akasuki took a mouthful, "I, think I just snapped for no reason."
"What did Tsukishima do?" Kenma whispered with a frown.
"Oh, nothing, he just, shut us in and continued to, I mean we, continued to argue. He blamed me," she scoffed, "me for the fact, Tadashi broke up with me and dated him? Like what? How does that make any sense?"
"Suki," Kenma spoke, Akasuki turned to him as he slowly swiped food from her lips, "he's just salty."
"Salty?"
"Yeah," he nodded tracing his thumb over her chin, "so, don't let him antagonise you, and,"
"If I'm good you'll kiss me?" Akasuki exclaimed, hopeful.
His eyes widened before squinting with a slow nod,
"I was thinking of inviting you over tomorrow but kissing you works out well for me."
Akasuki pumped the air knocking the remainder of her food off,
"if you win your games I'll treat you to food!"
"But I,"
"We can make pancakes! Or pie!" Akasuki exclaimed excitedly.
"Ah," Kenma chuckled, "as long as it's with you."
Akasuki settled down holding back her smile,
"thank you, Kenma," leaning forward to press a kiss against his cheek, "thank you."
Following that wager between the pair, Akasuki had managed to settled her annoyance at everyone and continue the day smoothly and calmly, while occasionally sneaking off to praise Kenma on his plays.