Always watching - Chap 51

Akasuki spent the rest of the day, eyes in the back of her head, paranoia infecting her mind as she reluctantly spent her time with the boys throughout yet keeping her distant due to her fake sickness. The bell rang for the last time this day alerting Akasuki of the growing fear in her chest, he's always watching, she couldn't tell if he was serious or messing with her. She waited for the whole class to become emptied until sliding out of the room, rapidly glancing around the corridors, she didn't see him. He's not, here. A sudden hand landed on her shoulder, her heart shattering as she froze to the spot, after avoiding him all day, this is it.
"Why are you so tense?" a voice questioned, another hand landing on her shoulders to gently squeeze as if in an attempt to give a massage.
This, she slowly lifted her eyes turning her head to stare at them.
"Tora," the name left her mouth dry and shaky. 
Thank god it was Tora; she wouldn't know what to do if it hadn't been. He squinted at her bringing his hand up to press against her forehead,
"are you feeling okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."
A ghost, that was the right word to use. Akasuki can't see him, but she knew he was here, somewhere, watching, he always was. At this point Akasuki was convinced she could’ve dreamt it.
"Hello?" Tora spoke, furrowing his brows as he waved his hands in front of her face, what?
"I," Akasuki dropped her gaze to the ground, "I don't feel great."
"I see that," Tora frowned moving his hands to his hips, "I'll walk you to the gates then you can go home."
Home? She nodded shortly, Tora shielding her as he led her through the empty corridors out into the courtyard. Anywhere was better than here at this point. Tora squeezed her shoulder smiling down at her,
"rest up, okay?" 
She nodded watching Tora turn towards the gym lifting a hand to wave at her, she doesn't want him to get involved, he doesn't deserve it. None of them do.