I'm Unforgettable

Forgetting the previous night ever happened wasn't going to be as easy as I had hoped. The last thing, or person I expected to see when I opened the door to my dorm room was Joey.

Joey laying on my bed to be completely accurate.

I walked in the room and froze, open mouthed. Joey was casually laying on my bed, the very bed I was yet to even lay in, Harper and Ali were both on Harpers bed. Even I could admit he looked sexy laying there, one arm propped behind his head, a lazy grin on his face. Those thoughts were quickly overtaken with annoyance though.

"Care to explain... this," I said, gesturing wildly around the room.
"Why are you in our room? And on my bed of all places?" I aimed at Joey, narrowing my eyes.

"Well you slept in my bed, I thought it was only fair I got to try yours too," he smirked.

I scoffed, while Harper rolled her eyes. Ali I noticed had a strange look on her face, scanning from Joey to Harper and back again.

"Ali, what is wrong with you? You look like a teenage boy seeing boobs for the first time, it's honesty concerning me right now," I asked.

"I'm just curious. As much as I can't wait for you to tell me why you were in his bed, wait, why were you his bed. But also, I still don't understand it and I took biology in high school. I have so many questions!" she started ranting.

"Ali, your doing that thing where you don't make anywhere near as much sense out loud as you do in that pretty little head of yours," I reminded her impatiently.

"I said, I'm curious! I've never seen cousins who look like they could be siblings. You two have the exact same eyes. How?" She asked, still looking between the two.

"Seriously? That's what you are thinking about?  He is laying on my bed, for no apparent reason and that's what you are curious about!Are you still drunk?" I said, still standing in the middle of the room, frustrated that this is what is being discussed right now. I love that girl, but sometimes her brain works in the weirdest of ways and I can't keep up.

"Our Dad's are identical twins. We both look like our dad's, you might get freaked out if you attended a family event. My brother and Joey's twin sisters both have the same eyes too. It's a Cameron thing," Harper answered like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"That's interesting actually." I nodded. "Now that we have settled that pressing issue though, can we please move back to the other elephant in the room. You know, the basketball player sized elephant who is on my bed!!"

"I just came by to check my little cousin was all settled into dorm life. Seeing you was just a bonus," he winked and flashed that signature grin.

This guy and his winking.

"Great. Well she's settled in as you can see." I gestured around the room at our set up. "We are good here, you can go now."

"No!" Ali suddenly exclaimed.

"No?" I questioned, getting really annoyed now.

"I'm still curious. How did you end up in his bed? You told me you weren't hooking up and you definitely insisted that he isn't your type, even though I know he is. You're just being all 'I don't need a man, strong independent woman' blah blah. But let's be honest, we all need dick and you are no different. Especially if the way Nate couldn't get his hands off you all summer is anything to go buy," Ali started rambling again.

My best friend, ladies and gentlemen. No filter and really no idea when you should keep your mouth shut around certain people.

"ALI!!! Shut up! We didn't hook up. I... I actually don't know what happened." I blushed.