Mom

I woke in the morning to a rapid knocking on the bedroom door. I had to take a moment to remember where I was, the knocking continued as I felt Joey's arm pull me closer to him. Our still naked bodies tangled in each other's.

Joey, my boyfriend. I smiled remembering that little development.

Last night we had ordered pizza in and eaten it up here in bed together. We then put on a movie, but couldn't keep our hands off each other so went for round two before the opening credits. We fell asleep right after,  exhausted emotionally and physically.

"Make it stop," he muttered.

"Cameron! I'm coming in in 5 seconds whether you like it or not!" Ryan's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

I'm pretty sure it was not 5 seconds when he burst open the door, clearly not expecting to see me here too.

"Oh shit. Sorry man, hey Morgan. Uh, I guess you found her," he said, diverting his eyes everywhere else but us.

"He is actually in here isn't he?" Joey said to me, pulling the blanket up just a bit further to hide my body from Ryan seeing, even though it was clear I was naked, he could only see my back.

"Yup," I replied, grinning.

"What do you want man?" Joey asked.

"Uh, your mom and Aunty are downstairs," he said nervously.

"What?" Joey exclaimed, suddenly very awake. Joey reached across me to grab for his phone.

"They could have called," he muttered, seeing no new notifications on his phone. "Are you just going to stand there all morning or can we get up?" Joey asked Ryan.

"Oh right. Um yeah. Sorry. I'll keep them entertained while you two..." he trailed off awkwardly before backing out of the room.

"I don't know why he was so surprised to find you here," Joey laughed softly.

I didn't reply though because reality had sunk in after the initial shock of our wake up call. Joey's mom was downstairs. Right now. Meanwhile I'm naked in her son's bed.

"Joey, I can't meet your mom like this. I've not looked in a mirror but I'm pretty sure I clearly look like I've been fucked mixed with crazy bed hair. I don't even have a toothbrush!" I started freaking out.

"You have just been fucked babe, and if they weren't downstairs I'd take you again right now," he whispered, keeping his arms wrapped around me, he pushed his hardening morning wood into me, making me catch my breath. "I also happen to think you look sexy, and don't care about morning breath," he said kissing me softly.

"Joey," I whined as he kissed my neck.

"I'm sure they won't mind waiting a little longer," he whispered between kisses.

"No! I have classes anyway, maybe I can just sneak out. Meet them later when I've showered. I'll wait here and you distract them and then I can sneak out."

"Morgan, it's really not as big a deal as you are making out," he said, his hand now massaging my boob in an attempt to both distract and seduce me.

"It really is. I'm not from the same world as you. You are so far out my league, I'm just the girl with a mother in jail and dead father and no money. Then I go down there, they will obviously know we've been together all night and god! What will they think! Probably that I'm using you or something," I rambled.

Joey had stopped his hands and mouth on me and was looking at me with stern eyes.

"First of all, I told you last night that I don't give a shit about your background, family or bank account. Those things don't define you. Second, we are equal, you and me, none of this out of my league crap. Third, your my girlfriend now and I don't care if they know what we have been doing. You aren't sneaking out. I'll find you a spare toothbrush and you can freshen up, then we'll go down together, because we are together. They will love you. Not just because of me, but you are Harper's friend too and you are you. Got it?" He said with authority and I would be lying if I didn't admit it turned me on.