Thanksgiving

How can one mattress be so comfortable? If this is what it means to be rich, sign me up.

I open my eyes to find Joey already watching me, a small smile playing on his lips, his blue eyes sparkling.

"Good morning," he murmurs.

"Your bed is amazing. Is it ok if I stay here forever?"

He laughs, "I'll get the same mattress on campus if it means I can wake up to this every day," he says, pulling me closer to him.

"Honestly, this mattress makes the bed in my dorm feel like a slab of concrete!"

"I take it you slept well then?"

"I always sleep better beside you," I confirmed, lifting my head to look at him.

He smiles down at me and I instantly know that particular smile, "It's Thanksgiving, I wouldn't mind showing you just how thankful I am to have you here."

"Your family are in the house," I say cautiously.

"We'll be quiet, besides the walls are thick," he mumbles as he starts kissing my neck.

I give in immediately, as Joey climbs on top of me, getting up on his knees and leaning down over my body. His hands move under my light tank top, pulling it up and off me.

He kisses me hard as his hands massage my breasts, pinching my nipples between his hands. The arousal rising inside of me with every touch, every spot his lips touch on my body.

I can't help the small moans that escape, Joey quickly kissing me to silence me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"The walls are thick, but still try to be quiet babe," he whispers.

"I can't help what you do to me," I whisper back and he stifles a laugh.

"Quit laughing at me and get back to work," I scold him jokingly as I reach for his boxer briefs, massaging his already hard member though the fabric. This time it's his turn to stifle his moans.

Silently, we undress each other completely, both taking moments to admire the other. No matter how many times we do this, how often I see his body, feel him touch me, feel him inside of me, I marvel at how he chose me. How I get to call him mine, get to take possession of his body, get to give him as much pleasure as he gives me.

He slides into me, that now familiar feeling of his large shaft filling me completely always takes my breath away. I wrap my legs around his torso, angling my hips upwards to give him better access, allowing him to move deeper with each thrust.

He looks me in the eye, watching me writhe in pleasure as he moves faster, harder, deeper until my body can't take it anymore. He knows I want to scream out in pleasure, so he crashes his lips onto mine. My body pulses, shakes, tingles shoot through every last nerve ending as I reach my high and kiss him harder.

Moments later he reaches the same high as me, letting out a low grumble from the back of his throat that he simply can't control.

"Keeping you quite only turned me on even more," he whispers as he lays his head face first into the pillow beside me to catch his breath.

I release my legs from around him as he pulls out, feeling complete satisfaction as I wonder how this day could get better than it has already started.

"If I thought sleeping on this mattress of clouds was good, sex was better," I laughed and he shook his head at me for mentioning the mattress again.

"Your a dork. But your my dork and I'm so happy to have you here. As much as I really want to spend all day in bed with you, we better get to breakfast before they come searching and find something they don't want to see!"