Bubble of Bliss

Later that evening after indulging in a late lunch of wood fired pizza at a quaint little restaurant on the country roads a short drive from the ATV tracks, the entire group came back to the Cameron Estate. Ethan and Ryan were going to stay with us until we all went back to school next week.

When Sophia asked how the ride went, everyone but Ryan was in tears of laughter as we replayed the scene where Harper and I drowned him with mud. Harper claimed it was clearly payback for all the years of torture she had endured.

When we arrived home, Sophia presented a triple layered chocolate cheesecake that she must have baked in morning while we were out. Her skills in the kitchen were impressive.

We sung happy birthday, shared dessert and afterwards the boys all played video games together while us girls sat around gossiping. Jessica and Jayda giving a detailed description of all the girls on the cheer team and what they liked or didn't like about each one. To be 14 again!

All in all, it was the perfect day for Joey and he was immensely happy all day, that was all that I really wanted for him.

Now we were finally alone again, everyone having retired to their respective rooms. Joey was having a shower and despite his best efforts to get me to join him, I pushed him in there alone, otherwise his third and final birthday surprise wouldn't go to plan. Not that I had a specific plan, I just knew showering together wasn't part of it.

I was sitting on the bed and heard the shower turn off, only moments later Joey emerged in just his boxer briefs. He stood in the doorway with that cocky grin on his face, arms crossed over his chest. He looked amazing and just looking at him like that made my mouth dry.

"Do I get my birthday surprise yet?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

I picked up my clothes and walked towards him so I could take my turn in the bathroom.

"Soon," I replied to his question, tapping him on the nose with a cheeky grin. "I'm just going to take a quick shower."

"I still don't see why we couldn't have showered together."

"For the tenth time today, please just trust me!" I rolled my eyes, as I sashayed past him into the bathroom. He didn't move from the doorway, instead turning so he could watch me.

"Joey, babe. I won't be long, get out of the bathroom," I said laughing and I pushed him softly so I could close the door. As I closed it I could hear him grumbling about blue balls on his birthday and smiled to myself.

I showered quickly, not wanting to leave Joey waiting too long. I brushed out my hair, left my face fresh and clean and put on the lingerie I purchased at the Black Friday sales the day before. It was a teal coloured, lace matching set that complimented my skin tone perfectly and the bra pushed my boobs up to create a decent amount of cleavage. I also had a black silk robe with lace trimming on the loose sleeves. It sat just above my knees and I left it open so it complimented my lingerie but his nothing. I looked good.

I opened the bathroom door to see Joey still in only his boxer briefs, but now sitting on the bed flicking through tv channels. The room mostly dark, beside the soft light from a lamp on his side table and the glow from the tv screen. I stood leaning against the door frame smiling at him, I watched him glance to me, look away and then snap his head back as though his brain took an extra moment to process what he saw.

"Please tell me this is surprise number three and I'm not dreaming," he said, scanning my body from top to bottom.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, walking across the room until I stood at the base of the bed. I shrugged off the robe and crawled up the bed over the top of him, stopping when I reached his lap, and sitting to straddle him. His hands immediately found their way to the bare skin on my waist as his eyes continued to trail my body, lingering on my breasts but eventually landing on my face.