Chapter 45: Rescued

Zypher's POV

I'm currently walking in the school's hallway when I noticed something different.

Halos wala akong kasamang estudyante na naglalakad sa hallway. At ang mga nakikita ko naman ay tumatakbo sa iisang direksyon.

But instead of letting my curiousity get the better of me, I continued walking towards our dorm. Kakagaling ko lang sa room ni ate Gab. We just talked for a while and she gave me a tie to tie my hair up in a low bun and another eyeglasses, and of course, contact lenses. Can't survive without these.

I'm tired. And something is stirring inside my head, parang may kino-connect na hindi ko alam. It gives me massive head aches once in a while. And besides, I do really need rest after having a sword fight, and I was slashed with a sword in my arm, which I was curious about kasi ito ang pangalawang beses na nahirapan akong e-heal ang sarili ko. The first one was the science lab hallway incident. But I do understand kung bakit ako nahirapan sa pag heal sa sarili ko noon, but now... I don't understand.

"Hey."

Bigla nalang akong napahinto sa paglalakad ng may narinig akong tinig. He is still walking his way to me. He has this black, nicely combed on the side hair, and he's gracefully walking his way to me with his unreadable expression.

I just continued walking and ignored him. I was about to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist and started walking to his direction, which is opposite to mine.

"You seem to be very much delighted to see me on the school's hallway. And here I thought you hated me." I said full of sarcasm. "You're actually getting the idea, nerd." Pagsasalita niya habang hindi humaharap sa akin at patuloy pa rin sa paghawak sa kamay ko. Ok, maybe the right term is kaladkad. Kinakaladkad niya ako sa isang direksyon.

Sinubukan kong kunin ang kamay kong hawak niya pero hinigpitan niya ang hawak dito. I'm starting to get irritated, really. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him while trying to get my wrist from his grip. "Can't you see? I'm walking." He said, stating the obvious.

"Let me go, Tardsin." Seryoso kong sabi. "Na-uh. You can't use that kind of tone on me nerd. I'm a prince, and you're just nothing. You can't just order me around." Sagot niya na ngayon ay nakahinto na sa paglalakad at nakaharap sa akin. His mischievous eyes gawking at me. I stared at him coldly that made him frown and started walking again.

"You know what, for a nerd, you're quite scary." Sabi niya. "Let me go, Paul." Sabi ko imbis na patulan pa ang sinabi niya. "No." Sagot nito. "What do you want from me?" Tanong ko. I'm freaking tired!

"Good question." Bigla itong huminto sa paglalakad at tumingin sa akin na may ngisi sa kaniyang mga labi. This guy can change his mood in just a snap. One second, he's all unreadable and expressionless, a second later, he's all smug and sullen, then another second, he's smirking and looks teasing and sarcastic. Bipolar.

He started walking towards me. Hinayaan ko lang siyang maging malapit sa akin but I stared daggers on him. He smirked and that made me angrier. My scowl suddenly turned into shock when he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I immediately recovered and scowled at him again. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Get off me. Now." I said, gritting my teeth. He smirked and held me tighter. Heck! I was about to do some ninja moves on him when somebody snatched my body away from Paul.

He dragged me on his side and gave me a what the hell!? look. "He just dragged me." I blurted out. I don't even have to explain, but it just suddenly went out. "So you ditched us just to have a romantic hallway scene with this-"

"Whoah there, stop. Baka may masabi ka pang ikasasama nating dalawa." Zach was cut by Paul. He still have this smirk on his face as if he was teasing, but his eyes says otherwise. Zach returned it with the same intensity. Nagtitigan lang silang dalawa ng ilang minuto ng maisipan kong kunin ang kamay kong hawak ni Zach.