Chapter 46: Start

Zypher's POV

"You can be a b*tch anytime you want, but never had the right to say anything to my family."

Jevan said with a fierce expression on her face. Kristine smirked at her. "Why Jevan? Isn't it true that your parents were dumb enough to side with those fiends, just to have power over the non ability users?" She stated with a smirk on her face.

"Your parents are traitors. Huh! I even wondered why Senior Aria included them in the council. Maybe she's out of her mind to still trust people like the—" I cut Megan by walking my way in the crowd. Nahati ang mga tao upang mapadaan ako.

I stared at her coldly. First, is for doing this to Jill, second is for humiliating Jevan and thirdly, is for disrespecting my sister. This girl is so shallow, really. "Do you think you're in your right mind right now for talking about our Senior like that? And maybe you should listen to yourself, face a mirror and try to reflect being irrational. You think you'll look rational by making a scene? For humiliating someone and disrespecting a goddess? Think harder Megan, try to be rational."

"What's in it with you Alvarez? Bakit nangingialam ka?" Kristine spoke with her hands folded infront of her. "Kung hindi mo alam, kapatid ko ang inaaway niyo." Sagot ko sa kaniya. "Oh, we're actually the same. Kasi ang buhat buhat niyang duguan na babae kanina ay kapatid ko rin. At hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa niya sa kapatid ko at halos naliligo na siya sa sarili niyang dugo. Hell! She's my twin! I have all the rights to be mad at your sister for doing this to her!" Nangangalit niyang sabi. She is so mad, I can even see sparks forming in her fingers.

"Are you sure Jill did that to Kerstine? As far as I know, my sister is not a sadist, and if she really did that, she wouldn't be the one struggling just to get your twin in the clinic to be treated. And I'm sure Jill didn't do it. I saw them." I clashed my eyes with her accusing ones. She raised her eyebrow and walked to my direction.

"Then, who did it? Tell me. 'Cause I'm gonna kill them." Tiim bagang niyang tanong.

"Jevan! What are you doing?"

Magsasalita na sana ako ng may biglang tinig na pumuno sa buong hallway. Jevan suddenly transformed from a giant, to her normal form. Her hair in a ponytail, and her bangs on the side of her face. She's wearing a white polo with an undershirt and a skirt to match her school girl outfit. She looked down at the sight of my sister.

"I'm sorry Princess Gab." Paghingi nito ng paumanhin. Ate Gab walked her way into our direction and saw the situation. I walked towards Jill and let her stand up. Tiningnan niya ako ng may mga luha sa kaniyang mga mata na parang pinipigilan niyang tumulo. "It's ok Jill. You can cry anytime you want." She nodded in response and started crying soundlessly. Jill can be a cry baby at times, but I understand her. She's scared. Muntikan na siyang mapatay kanina kasama si Kerstine at ngayon naman, inaakusahan siyang siya ang may gawa no'n kay Kerstine. I held her close and she clutched my shirt. She's independent but she can also be very dependent. Maybe because she's longing for a bigger sister and she sees me as one; and with these circumstances happening now, it's normal of her to act this way.

"Jevan, maaaring may masaktan sa pag shape shift mo at pagsisimula ng away. You are an officer, you should be the first one to know what not to do." Maotoridad na sabi ni ate sa kaniya. Megan and Kristine smirked at her. Ate Gab doesn't know that she's scolding the wrong person, so I intervened.

"With all due respect, Princess Gab. But these girls", tinuro ko sina Megan at Kristine, "triggered Jevan to do that thing. They were saying hurtful things to her parents and they said disrespectful things towards the Senior councilor." Pagsusumbong ko. The both of them looked tensed as ate Gab stared at them.