Chapter 50: Spells and Potions

Zypher's POV

"You okay now?"

"I told you I'm fine." I crossed my arms as I sat on the couch in the living room. Diego immediately ran in my direction and sat on the floor beside me. I tapped his head. Nakabalik na si Nate galing sa pagpapaayos sa sasakyan at ngayon ay nandito kaming lahat sa sala, except for Steph. She's still unconcious and she's still in her room.

"We all know that those who attacked us were the Darkholds, right?" Saad ni Matt. We all nodded. "How did they track us so easily? And in the first place, how did they know we are doing this mission?" Takang tanong ni Nate.

"First question first, they were able to track us because of the book and our presence. Ang rason kung bakit ito ang kauna unahang pagkakataon na mga royalty ang pinagawa ng misyon na ito ay napakadali nating ma-track dahil sa presensya natin. And about the book," He stretched out his hand and held the book up in the air. "they've got half of this."

The Book of Prophecy was the book that Diego saw at the deepest part of the academy's forest. Ipinakuha ito ni ate Aria at nadiskubreng ito ang nawawalang libro ng propesiya. She also found out that part of it was missing, and the Council concluded that the other half is with the Darkholds. 

Just merely looking at the book is tempting. I don't know why, but I want to touch it and flip through it's pages. Maybe because reading the future gives me hope.

"This book is not just an ordinary book. Except for the fact that this is the book of prophecies, this book has it's own life." Pagpapatuloy ni Matt. Zach's face became confused. "You have a question dude?" Tanong ni Matt sa kaniya. "Not yet, go on." He waved his hand as if letting him continue his talking. Matt sighed.

"The Darkholds are continously chasing us and trying to kill us because they were having a hunch about any of us being the 21st century god or goddess if it's a girl, but except for that its also because of the stone."

"The stone is connected with this book. These things connect with each other, it means they share a life. Since this book was missing for many years, we all concluded that the stone has vanished along with this book. But just as the school started this year we noticed that there were sudden attacks, it's because they already know that the stone still exists because they found the other half of the book, meaning it's still here in the world waiting to be seen. The stone is a container of so much power that Arabella, the maker of the stone, wasn't able to contain it. She was a sorcerer or also called as a witch. She was one of the strongest sorcerer ever existed in the world who was able to make a container who has almost the same power as the 21st century god. Seventeen years ago, the stone was known to be with Arabella's grave but it suddenly vanished along with the book." He waved the book again giving emphasis.

"The question is, how do we find the stone? How do we start?" Tanong ni Ed.

"Arabella's descendant was not found after her death. She had a great grand daughter and is half wizard and half human. When that great grand daughter was 8 years old, she was never seen again." Matt answered clutching both his hands.

"So, how do we start?" Tanong ni Ed. "Wait, I honestly don't know what the answer is for your second question Nate." Saad ni Matt habang ipinapatong ang mga kamay niya sa lamesa sa aming harapan.

"They could have concluded, since it's not so normal for us crown royalties to go out with only ourselves, most especially going out together, except when training and in the academy of course. It's too dangerous." Said Ed. "And with all our bags and leaving in the middle of the semester, that wouldn't take a dull person a day to realize what's happening." Pagpapatuloy naman ni Matt.