[003] - rumor has it that

﹒──── ✩ + ❛ ✧!

﹒──── ✩   + ❛ ✧!

★✩﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒

[003] -
rumor has it that

PHILOSOPHIES. WELL, SIOBHÁN had plenty of them. She could recall one that went like this: "We must strive to even out our control." Wasn't that pathetic? She had no power over anything. But these were just silly thoughts. Perhaps tired thoughts.

The morning sunlight gleamed through the windows of the girl's dormitory, indicating a new day. And with that sunlight, there was a coldness that seeped through the walls. Siobhán Parten felt it as she lay on her bed. For some reason, she had awoken in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. Memories of yesterday replayed through her mind, mocking her almost.

She shifted uncomfortably and fidgeted with the sheets on the bed. Why had everything changed so suddenly? It became unclear to her.

A simple incident resulted in so much upheaval.

Siobhán fought back a groan as she flipped onto her side. She wanted to forget about it. She wanted to be unknown and in the shadows. Why couldn't that remain in her life? Siobhán stared blankly out the nearby window. Life was certainly not going to plan. If anything, this caused her to miss home.

"Perhaps I'm being overly dramatic . . ." she said to herself. How could she not be, though? James Potter had proved himself to be a kind person. She wouldn't have expected it from him, out of everyone. It seemed like a myth had come to life. She shook her head, sighing instead. Siobhán was dwelling on things that didn't matter.

She resulted into turning on her back, staring intently at the ceiling. It was too early to lose her mind. The words kept ticking and ticking despite how much she wanted them to stop. Siobhán concluded that she dreaded the fact of the situation.

There was no her. There was nothing. She wasn't as lonely as she thought she was. Presumably, it appeared to be something she made up. All in her foolish head.

Siobhán sat up in her bed as the words consumed her. She frantically shook off the sheets, feeling the heat in her body rise. Consume, consume. It caused a shiver to go down her spine. The sunlight produced no level of comfort as she crept out of her bed, taking in the rays. Siobhán proceeded to walk closer to the window and press her cheek against it.

"What am I doing?" her words lingered in the air like a bothersome fog. She shook her head. Why was she asking herself questions? It was evident she had no idea of the answers.

So there she stood, watching the minutes pass by in front of her. The silence was almost unbearable. It didn't last long, though. Footsteps were able to be heard as the sun shined brighter.