Painful truth

𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎

You quickly make sure your makeup and hair isn't a mess before hurrying out the door with your backpack and gift for Hinata. "See you later Yachi!"

Yachi stiffens slightly in the stool while she drinks her coffee. "S-See you." She weakly responds back but Y/L/N is already out the door by the time she mustered a response.

Yachi blankly stares at her reflection in the coffee. She grips tightly on the handle of the mug and nibbles on her bottom lip. Anxiousness clouds her mind when she recalls the events from yesterday.

Neither her or Hinata knew what to do the moment Kageyama caught them kissing. But, to be honest. Yachi didn't regret her actions. Hinata kissed her back.

That's enough proof to her that Hinata still has feelings for her.

The problem now is if Hinata regrets kissing her back. She's texted him several times last night but he ignored every single one.

Will Hinata tell Y/L/N everything that happened yesterday?

His truthful nature will most likely cause him to.

But Yachi understands Y/L/N just as well as she does with Hinata. Y/L/N will foolishly forgive him for his actions.

Yachi furrows her brows together and frustratingly downs her coffee as if it's a shot glass. She has to get the two to break it off for good.

Hinata will be rightfully hers and she's not stupidly going to let him be with anyone else.

She didn't care if her friendship with Y/L/N will be broken after this. All she wants is Hinata and she'll blindly pursue that goal.

🏐・゚゚・。.

You grow nervous as you wait by the entrance of the university. Clenching onto the gift bag, you focus on inhaling and exhaling.

Hinata sent a stream of texts to you yesterday afternoon and you found his wording a bit strange.

They weren't as silly like usual and you wonder if he's stressed with volleyball practice. Your eyes cast down to the chocolates inside the small gift bag.

Hopefully this will cheer him up.

You smile to yourself at the thought.

"Y/L/N!" The voice you've grown to love piques your ears and you look up to see the very person you're waiting for. Hinata runs across the street, weaving past the other students.

"Sorry. You didn't wait long, did you?" Hinata smiles warmly when he looks at you. His hand reaches to stroke your hair. "You look more beautiful today too." He snickers and scrunches his nose shyly.