I'm done hiding

"Ta-da~" Suga comes back with a tray of two beautifully colored ombre soda drinks and a strawberry shortcake to split. You clap your hands in excitement when you see how much more beautiful everything looks in person.

"Those pictures didn't do their items any justice." You smile from ear to ear when you stare at the dried flowers floating in your ombre pink soda. Suga's lips curl into a smile when he sees your excitement. He patiently waits for you to take your own photos before he takes a sip of his soda.

"Woah." Suga widens his eyes in surprise when he feels something pop on his tongue. The pop rock candy startled him. You giggle to yourself from his bewildered expression. Suga curiously eyes the glass to see if there are anymore surprises.

A comfortable silence fills the air and Suga is the one to break it after he's finished eyeing his drink. "So, how are things with Kageyama? Are you two getting along?"

Your fingers slowly twirls the metal straw around your glass. You watch the fizz in your soda. "Things are going well. But..." You purse your lips, staring deeply into your soda. Suga rests his elbow on the table, resting his cheek on his palm. He looks at you intently, not interrupting you while you sort out your thoughts.

"Suga." You curtly call out his name, darting your eyes over to him. He looks alarmed from your quick tone. Raising an eyebrow, he silently asks you 'what?'. "How would you get someone to admit they're jealous?"

Suga then furrows his brows at your question. He sits up straight and stares at the flowers that hang above the ceiling. "Hmm..."

"Or maybe I should ask how should I get Kageyama to speak his mind?" You nibble your bottom lip before taking another sip of your soda.

"Is he keeping something from you?" Obviously Suga knows the said 'something'. But it's not his place to tell Y/L/N about Kageyama's feelings for her.

She sighs and leans back in her seat. Her finger twirls around the tips of her hair and she shrugs. "He had a nightmare and he called out to me in his sleep. I was curious to know more about his dream but he wouldn't say anything. And then he got snappy at me for dressing up for you."

"Wait, wait, wait. Back up a bit. You said he called out to you in his sleep? Were you two sleeping toge-" Suga is too shy to finish up his sentence, his face red as a tomato. You realize your words are full of holes without context and obviously Suga's reaction is to be expected. Groaning at your idiocy, you explain everything leading up to how Kageyama stayed by your side last night.

Suga chuckles wholeheartedly after your explanation. "Daichi would love to hear this story. I'll have to make sure I tell him the next time I see him."

Puffing out your cheeks, you roll your eyes. "Next time I see Daichi..." You grumble.

"Anyway, so you tried asking Kageyama about his nightmare and he loosely told you a half hearted answer? And he's also jealous you dressed up for me?" Suga clarifies your words and you nod. Hearing Suga say this aloud makes your mind stray towards a thought. But you're too afraid to even think much on it.