He's in deep

The next day Kageyama wakes up to an empty apartment. Y/N left earlier this morning for her part time job.

He silently stands in the kitchen with a glass of milk to his lips. The cold sensation reminds him that he's awake. His thoughts tug back to their conversation last night.

Y/N is afraid to tell him that she loves him.

A frown tugs on his lips and without anyone around, he lets his guard down. A disgruntled sigh escapes from him. Furrowing his brows and scrunching his nose, he wonders what he could do to ease her heart.

They've only dated for a week and a few days but he's yet to take her out on a first date. Things have just been so busy for the two of them. One things for sure though. He wants to take her out on a date before the semester starts up again.

But where and when?

He doesn't know a thing when it comes to dates.

Feeling defeated again, he groans and chugs the glass of milk that's idled on his lips. He only knows one person who fits the criteria to ask these kinds of questions and he's not happy with who it is.

But this is an emergency.

🏐・゚゚・。.

The sound of a doorbell rings out in the quiet studio apartment. Hinata groggily rolls over in his bed and he makes contact with the wooden flooring. Startled awake by his clumsiness, he rubs his eyes to hear the doorbell ring again.

"What time is it?" He groans under his breath with blurry eyes. His brown eyes adjust to the dimly lit apartment and he stares at the wall across from him to see the time.

𝟠:𝟚𝟝𝔸𝕄

Hinata slowly gets up after reading the time. He drags himself over to the door-- not impressed at whoever is continuously ringing the doorbell.

Forming a thin line with his lips, he unlocks the door just a crack. "Who is it..." He doesn't bother to look at the person as a yawn stretches out.

Kageyama puts a hand to Hinata's door, pushing it open and allowing himself inside. Hinata jolts awake from the sudden physical force of his door being pushed open. "WOAH WOAH." His loud voice pierces the once silent apartment. He tilts his head to the side when he sees Kageyama kicking his shoes off.

Closing the door and locking it behind him, Hinata raises an eyebrow. "Kage...yama?"

"Jeez, your place is a mess." Kageyama speaks curtly when he throws a few loose clothes onto the ground that lays on top of the small sofa in the crammed living room.

Hinata knits his brows together. "Hey! Don't invite yourself in and then insult my place. What are you doing over here anyway? It's Sunday. Let me sleep in."