Quick is who I am.

Without a word, Kageyama scoops you in his arms and carries you off to his room. Surprised, you look at his blushing face and casted eyes. He nudges his door open with his foot.

"T-Tobio?" You whisper his name nervously.

Even though you've lived here for almost two months, you've never actually set foot into his room. You don't have the pleasure to look around either when Kageyama gently lays the two of you on his bed.

His lips are already catching yours, his hands gently cradling your face. You're captured by him physically and mentally. With each kiss, your breath is stolen and you shiver in response. Kageyama purposely kisses you in a way that your ears are filled with the sucking and smacking sound.

You whine in response that he knows your weakness but you have yet to find his. You're the one to pull your lips away again and you watch his eyes cast over with lust, his brows furrowing up. He looks a bit dejected when you stop.

To your surprise, Kageyama is pouting.

"What is it?" He huskily speaks up, his thumbs stroking your cheeks. You scan his eyes, taking in his charming face before answering. "What turns you on Tobio? I want you to enjoy yourself too."

Kageyama doesn't expect Y/N to ask him this sort of question. He coughs slightly, the tips of his ears reddening. "I...I don't know."

Pouting from his answer, you pry his hands away from your face. But his hands never budge from your face. He inhales deeply before speaking with trembling lips. "I'm telling you the truth Y/N. I've...I've never done this kind of thing before so I don't know what I like."

His pleading eyes tell you that he's telling the truth. He feels embarrassed having to admit that he's a virgin. But you don't make fun of his lack of experience. You instead take this into consideration.

"Let's find out together then." You speak in a low hushed whisper, a kiss to Kageyama's trembling lips. He easily melts from your touch against him. Nodding silently to your statement. You're not used to taking the lead in this kind of situation. But you want to make sure Kageyama doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Just this once you'll cast aside your nervousness and be bold for once.

Your kisses trail against his jawline and up to his ear.

Would Kageyama be as weak as you are when it comes to your ears?

You feel his muscles tense up from your change of location. His breath tickles your shoulder when you lean over to catch his earlobe in your mouth. With a gentle suck you feel him squirm beneath of you.

Kageyama clenches his teeth together and he digs his fingers into his bed sheets. He's never felt something like this before. The sensation of someone sucking on his earlobe is so erotic. He's thrown in for a loop when he feels Y/N flick her tongue inside his ear.