Do you love Kageyama?

"Y/L/N, there's a cute customer at the front that's specifically asking for you." One of your coworkers scurries over to you in the backroom. You raise an eyebrow and stare at the time on your phone.

Your shift is ending in five minutes. Mentally holding back the sigh you want to release, you nod your head with a smile.

Just when you were so close to leaving for the day.

You hope whoever this 'cute' customer is, wouldn't cause you to stay over another hour. You place the sneakers in your hand back into your locker before reemerging to the front of the restaurant.

You stop short from the front when you see a head of blonde hair and rimmed glasses.

The 'cute' customer is Tsukishima?

Taking a deep breath, you walk over to the front with a smile. "Table for one, sir?"

"Sir?" Tsukishima grimaces at your call. "I'm not here to eat. Kageyama told me you got off at 2. Get changed and let's go somewhere."

You raise an eyebrow, tilting your head to the side. "Just you and me? Or is Tobio there too?"

Tsukishima quietly stares at you. He doesn't answer your question and you take his cold beady eyes as a sign to hurry and change. "O-Okay, I'll be quick."

You try to hold back on running away towards the backroom from his gaze.

You swiftly unlock your locker and grab your sneakers to change into. You didn't think Tsukishima would wait for you to change out of your server attire so you decide to walk out with it on as you place your heels into your locker.

Tsukishima waits for Y/L/N outside of the restaurant. His back leaning against the wall and his thumb flicking across his phone.

You lightly tap his arm to get his attention when you step outside of the restaurant.

He straightens himself up and eyes your uniform that still clings to your skin. He doesn't mention it when he slides his phone into his pocket. "Let's go." His words are short and to the point.

Tsukishima's unreadable emotions reminds you of Kageyama. The two seemed to only wear a scowl or smug expression and you couldn't get a read on their eyes. Quietly, you keep your distance from Tsukishima.

Neither of you have ever spent any time alone like this and it keeps you on your toes. Something is out of place if he's here to see you.

There's no sight of Yamaguchi or Kageyama.

Tsukishima notices Y/L/N slowly trailing behind him. He keeps his strides shorter so the two are purposely walking side by side now.