Kageyama is a fool

"Hmm..." You mutter to yourself when you look at the menu. You're unsure which flavor broth you wanted to have for your ramen.

Daichi and Kageyama are conversing with one another without looking at their menus. The two probably already know what to order.

Pursing your lips, you form a troubled expression.

Miso, tonkotsu or shoyu ramen?

It shouldn't be this hard for you to pick, but it is. Daichi is paying for the three of you and you wouldn't want to order something you wouldn't like or be able to finish.

Daichi glances over in the corner of his eyes and notices Y/L/N's bothered expression.

"Something wrong Y/L/N?" Daichi looks away from Kageyama for a moment to pay attention to Y/L/N. Kageyama who sits beside him also looks over to Y/L/N.

With their eyes settling on you, you grow embarrassed. Parting your lips slightly, you answer him. "I don't know which ramen to get. What would you recommend Daichi?"

Daichi quietly chuckles under his breath when he hears your troubles. You lower the menu down for him to show you his regular order. His pointer finger points to the shoyu ramen bowl. A wide smile forms on his face. "Their shoyu ramen is the best. But I might be a bit bias since I love any shoyu ramen."

You lower your eyes to the shoyu ramen bowl photo and it does indeed look delicious. "Sounds good." The troubled expression you wore earlier erases into a relax smile. Curious, you look over to Kageyama who's been staring at you. He darts his eyes away when you catch him.

"What are you ordering Kageyama?"

He scrunches his nose and mutters a reply. "The tonkotsu ramen."

Daichi notices Kageyama's shy behavior and is tempted to question it but the server arrives to take their orders. Two shoyu ramens, one tonkotsu ramen, and dumplings to share.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Why are we here Suga?" Hinata raises an eyebrow when Suga and him exit a convenience store. Suga purchased two meat buns for the both of them before walking outside to sit at one of the tables set outside of the convenience store.

"I'm here to keep you company for the day." Suga smiles from ear to ear. Asahi clumsily steps out of the convenience store with his instant tonkotsu ramen in his hands. He bows slightly to the cashier, thanking him before settling down next to Suga and Hinata.

"And why is Asahi here?" Hinata looks over at the tall clumsy guy. He awkwardly laughs under his breath, scratching the back of his head. "I missed out on the last hang out and I heard what happened between you and Y/--" Asahi's mouth is covered by Suga's palm before he can finish his sentence. Hinata is smarter than he puts on and easily understands why the two are here.