Your first argument

"T-Tobio." You call out to Kageyama who's dragging you through the busy night streets of Tokyo.

Kageyama's too invested in his pent up anger and thoughts of Tsukishima's dare to hear Y/N.

Mustering all your strength, you yank your hand away from Kageyama.

Kageyama snaps out of his thoughts, turning around to see Y/N rubbing her redden hand. "Did I hurt you?" Kageyama hurries over to Y/N. He's careful to touch her hand that he squeezed to death moments ago. Pursing your lips, you stare at Kageyama with knit brows. "Why did you kiss me in front of the others like that?" The soft tone of your voice pulls his attention towards your face.

"Why were you being an idiot telling Yachi to kiss Hinata?" Kageyama answers your question with a question of his own. The worry on his face changes into one of irritation. You avoid his glare, unsure how to answer him.

Is this going to be your first argument as a couple?

"I don't know. I just spoke up in the moment."

"And what would you do if she did kiss him? Cry about it?" Kageyama clenches his jaw tightly, his eyes still resting on your face. "Do you purposely want to put yourself in pain?" His voice raises up a notch and you grow silent from his words.

What did you want to gain out of Yachi kissing Hinata anyway?

"I did what I did to help you Y/N." His angry tone settles into a softer one. Kageyama huffs under his breath, trying to calm himself down. "The last thing I want is for you to cry over your ex."

His words sends a tingle down your spine and you turn your attention over to look at him. "Answer me honestly Y/N. You are dating me because you love me, right? You don't have any lingering feelings for Hinata still, do you? I rather us talk about it right here, right now. Before time goes on and you're just playing with my feelings to cope for your loneliness."

Squinting your eyes on Kageyama. You're baffled by his words. You wouldn't stoop that low to use Kageyama like that.

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you inhale sharply to think about your words carefully. Being angry won't solve anything and you'd definitely lose in an angry match against Kageyama. Kageyama anxiously but patiently waits for your response.

"Can...can we talk about this at home?" You're unable to focus with the bustling sound of cars and pedestrians walking past. But Kageyama being stubborn, stands firm in his spot. You feel his glare burn holes through you and he tries to stop himself from depending on his anger by loosening up. "No. Tell me everything on your mind right now Y/N. Just say whatever, I can handle it." Kageyama huffs out, he buries his hands in his pockets to ball them into fists.

With a frown, you run your fingers through your hair. You couldn't possibly think with a straight mindset with the four cans of beer in you. Things are slightly foggy. "I was honest when I said I don't know what came over me." Your lips quiver slightly but you force yourself to speak up. "Maybe I wanted Yachi to feel guilty and be put on the spot or maybe I did want to make myself cry."