Another secret

You're in a rush to get home to see Kageyama. After your conversation with Tsukishima, you couldn't sit there any longer.

You miss him.

Sprinting across the busy crosswalk of Tokyo, you maneuver yourself around the other pedestrians. The world around is a blur as you whiz past everything. You're unsure how you manage to run this fast when you see the apartment building not too far out of reach.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Kageyama is still in a funk when he walks back to the apartment building with Hinata. The two quietly walk without the need to make conversation.

"Let's practice some more." Kageyama stops in the middle of the pathway, turning his heel around to walk back to the park. Hinata groans, grabbing onto the corner of Kageyama's sleeve with one hand while the other tucks the volleyball between his armpit.

"No. We've practiced long enough. Five hours isn't enough for you? Are you a monster?" Hinata tries to talk Kageyama out of it. "Go take a shower. Y/L/N should be back soon after her talk with Tsukishima."

The mention of Tsukishima makes Kageyama uneasy. He remembers the threatening look of Tsukishima's eyes last night from the dare. He's unsure if Tsukishima's words were serious or sarcastic. But there's no way Tsukishima knew about his relationship with Y/N at that moment.

He grumbles at himself for telling Tsukishima where Y/N worked and what time she got off.

Distracted in his thoughts, he doesn't brace himself for the oncoming contact of Y/N.

🏐・゚゚・。.

The closer you reached the apartment building, the closer you notice two familiar figures. A smile tugs on your lips when you see Kageyama. He stands there with a troubled expression and you worry about his swirling thoughts.

Are you the cause of his fallen face?

You'd feel guilty if you are the reason.

Hinata is the one to catch your eyes before Kageyama. He parts his lips to say something but he's a moment too late when you crash yourself into Kageyama. The sudden quick force of motion of your body slamming against Kageyama's still one causes the two of you to land on the concrete.

Kageyama startles with his eyes wide when he finds himself landing harshly onto the ground. He's about to yell when he notices Y/N tightly embracing him by the waist. Her face nuzzling into his chest. "Tobio." Her voice sweet and muffled in his shirt.

Hinata shyly looks away from the public display of affection. He silently points to the apartment when Kageyama looks over to him and scurries off. Kageyama lowers his eyes back down to the girl that's tightly wrapped around him. "Is something wrong Y/N?" He speaks nervously when he looks her over.