You're welcome

One month.

One month has passed since your breakup with Hinata. It still feels surreal that you're not dating. But reality is something you couldn't avoid and you easily felt your loneliness.

Thankfully, you've been busy with schoolwork and your part time job. You still haven't found an affordable place to live on your own after countless apartment searching.

Sighing for the millionth time today, you close your laptop and rest your head on your folded arms on the library table.

You stare blankly at the aisles of books and hear the sound of others typing away on their laptops.

The vibration of your phone rumbles in your pocket. Reaching for your phone, you see a text message from Kageyama.

You wait for Kageyama's reply but he doesn't send another message after

You wait for Kageyama's reply but he doesn't send another message after. Shrugging your shoulders, you slide your phone back into your pocket and grab your belongings together.

Standing up from your seat, you exit out of the library. Before you can walk too far from the school library, you spot Kageyama running towards the building.

He stops in front of you with redden cheeks and sweat on his forehead.

"Kageyama? Are you okay? Why are you running?" You rummage your bag for a water bottle and extend it to him. He takes it from you and chugs the water leaving the bottle completely empty.

"H-Here." Still regaining his breath, he extends a bag to you. You were too focused on his exhaustion to notice the bag that he held the entire time.

Raising an eyebrow you take the bag from him. "What's this?" You speak softly before peering inside the bag. Kageyama purses his lips and scratches the back of his neck. He anticipates your reaction. Your eyes widen when you see chocolates inside.

Did Kageyama make these himself?

It's not in a packaged box like the ones in the stores.

Ah, that's right. Today is White Day.

But, why is Kageyama giving you a gift in return when you never gave him chocolates?