🚲 FOUR 🚲

CHAPTER FOUR
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

"Louis is about to go out on Ellen's! Please turn on the TV, baby!"

"Again with that asshole?" - Austin asked.

"C'mon, I like his music. And he has just released a new album! Let me hear the interview, please." - I pouted.

"Whatever." - Austin turned the TV on and got up from the couch, ignoring me as he walked past me and heading straight to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not going to watch that idiot." - He snorted.

I stared as he walked away, and when he finally was out of sight, I let out a tired sigh.
He had been so stubborn and jealous about everything lately. And he kept getting mad, making me the one at fault.

Resigned, I let myself fall on the couch and paid attention to the show. I knew seeing Louis would at least give me some comfort.

Ellen was presenting him just as I turned the volume up. Louis always looked so cute on TV. Though, it had been a while since I've last seen him on the screen, he was such a low-profile celebrity. 

Actually, I had been lucky enough to meet him in person the previous year. Only because I won a meet and greet for one of his concerts at The Forum.
He was definitely adorable in person as well; he even signed a photo for me and wrote some nice and encouraging words. Out of all the celebrities out there, Louis Tomlinson was an angel.

I snapped out of my thoughts as something Ellen said caught my attention.

"But first, I think there are some serious news that we need to address. You've been all over the news lately, something happened last week, and we found out that you've been accused of physical assault to one of your fans. Is this right?" - She asked.

"I really shouldn't speak about that. Sorry." - Louis smiled.

I frowned, sitting up at the edge of the couch.
What? Was he accused by one of his fans?
When did this even happen?

I quickly reached for my phone and googled it.
Ellen was right, some fan of Louis named Charles Kellian, had accused him of physical assault and extortion.
As the interview continued in the background, I read one of his statements on the internet. Kellian said that Louis was drunk when he met him, that Louis started seducing him to have sex and that when he refused, Louis had pushed him against a wall and then punched his face and his torso until he fade out. There was a picture attached, showing some bruises on Charles's face.

But Louis couldn't have done that, right? He always seemed to be a really nice guy, he was caring with his fans, he had a wonderful family, and everyone around him always spoke good things of him.
Though I guess you can never really know people, and celebrities aren't the exception.

I kept searching for the status of the lawsuit against Louis. It was all very recent.
Apparently, the case was being taken to court and this week was the very first trial, that is probably the reason why he couldn't talk about it. 

When I looked back at the TV, Louis was still refusing to answer Ellen and I could see he was trying hard to be polite about it.
It probably was very hard for him to be in the eye of the storm, nobody to defend you from the public eye, people judging you.
He must had been going through a lot. And I wouldn't like to be on his shoes right now.

Louis evaded the rest of the questions about the lawsuit and just started talking about his new album and his next shows. He told Ellen that he was staying in L.A for a while now, with no plans on returning to England anytime soon. He would be doing some shows around the city and signing some albums to the fans at local record stores. He also announced that next Sunday he would be playing his new album for the first time live at Grand Performances for free.