🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲

♥️ This one is dedicated to loves-a-lot-10

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

The rest of the day went by in between kisses, cuddles, a very deserved shower on my end, and a nice homemade dinner made by Harry.
It was lovely, simply lovely.

We fell asleep together at night as well, and now, the following morning, I woke up with a tangle of curls against my nose, sunlight covering every surface and a beautiful pair of green eyes staring at me.
He was already awake, cuddling by my side and tracing my jaw with his fingers.

"Did you sleep well?" - He asked almost in a whisper.

"Best night ever." - I replied.

I wrapped him closer in my arms, and he let out a deep sigh while all of his muscles relaxed under my touch.
When he looked up to me again, I sealed the space in between us and kissed him, feeling his hand cradling my jaw.

"Do you have anything to do today?" - He asked, softly smiling at me.

"I don't know. I'm waiting for Liam to bring me the news. I'm terrified to look at it myself. By the way, I should call him." - I nodded. - "Why? Did you want to do something?"

"I want to spend time with you."

I smiled down at him and kissed his lips shortly.

"We can spend as much time together as you want to."

Harry mumbled something I didn't understand and hid his face against my chest.
I sighed and tousled his hair.

"Baby, I'm calling Liam."

"Okay." - He said and lifted his head by resting his chin in his hands, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

I couldn't resist that look and I kissed him again. He had something on me.
And the best part is that he allowed me to kiss him every time.

I knew he wanted me as much as I did, but I didn't know, after all he went through, if he was actually ready for a new relationship, or even if he really thought I was boyfriend material.
We weren't a couple yet, but we have been like this for a while now. 
I didn't want to rush him into anything, but it was confusing.

I decided not to spin around those thoughts and just let it be.
I wasn't sure if Harry wanted a serious relationship... so I preferred to shut my mind up and call Liam once and for all.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw that it was past midday. We had really slept in.
I didn't care though.

I searched for Liam's number and pressed the green button. After a few seconds, he answered.

"Hey mate. I'm up now. You can come by." - I said.

"Thank God. I'll be right there."

Just seconds later, he showed up at the door of the bedroom.

"Damn. You're fast." - I chuckled.

"Gael picked me up at 8 this morning. Been waiting for your sleepy arse to wake up all freaking morning. C'mon, you need to dress up, we are leaving."

"What? Why? Already?" - I frowned, sitting up in bed and pulling Harry up as well. - "Is it that bad? Tell me what happened." 

"They found new evidence against you. We have to go to the tribunal. Now!"