🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲

This chapter is dedicated to wherearethemushrooms

HELLO, how's everyone doing??
I just want to say that I'm in love with the following three chapters
:)

Please if you liked it, don't forget to comment and vote.

Mag 🦋

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

"How do I look?" 

"Same as always." - Liam said without even lifting his eyes from his phone.

"C'mon, tell me something more. You didn't even look!"

"Why do you care?"

I snatched his phone from his hands, staring down at him in annoyance.

"Oh!" - He sat up, smirking. - "Harry is coming today, right?" - He teased me, and I rolled my eyes at him in response. - "You look good, mate."

I huffed.

"It's not like I want something to happen... I know he has a boyfriend." - I sighed, giving Liam his phone back. - "But I still want to look good. For him. Does that make sense?"

"I think you're nervous."

"I know I'm nervous." - I snorted.

"Did he tell you at what time is he coming?"

"No." - I frowned. - "Maybe I should text him. Shouldn't I?"

"Do you want to look desperate?"

"No."

"Then don't text him."

"Okay." - I said, biting my lip.

It's been three days since I've last seen him, three days since the trial.
I hadn't texted him; I hadn't called him because Liam kept telling me that I was going to look desperate. But I was worried. I was worried he was mad at me for being too nosy and asking too many questions.
And if he was mad at me and I didn't text him, then I'd never know.

Hopefully, he was going to be here soon.
It was still quite early, maybe he was just coming closer to the time of the show.
So I waited.

Because no, I wasn't desperate.

But the hours passed, and suddenly I had one hour remaining before my performance and Harry still hadn't shown up.
That's when I started worrying for real. Maybe he didn't want to see me, maybe he wasn't coming at all. Maybe I had fucked up.

And I really didn't want to be desperate, but this boy was driving me insane, he was constantly on my mind, in my dreams during the night, in my lyrics.
The anxiety was winning, and I couldn't stop myself from texting him.

Hi Harry, let me know when you're here and I'll send someone to pick you up at the door.

For several minutes, I waited. Staring at my phone like an idiot. Waiting for him to be online, for him to answer.
Yes, I was freaking out. I was losing it. 

Until his reply appeared on the screen and I felt relief in every muscle of my body.

Hi Louis, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you, but I can't make it today.

I felt my heart stopping.

Oh, why?
Did something happen?

Yes, can we meet another day maybe?