🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲

Well, this one is better, I promise.

I just wanted to say that if you are in a violent relationship similar as Harry's in this story, please don't ever doubt to get help, to report this situation. Don't ever think it's the way they love. Because that isn't love. Don't try to justify them.

I'm sure there's a lot of people that really loves you and cares about you, as much as I do.
I love you, and I care.
So please, please take care of yourself and get help.
Domestic violence had increased during the quarentine, and there's a lot of cases that we don't know about.

That's all I wanted to say.
I love you all, thank you for all your incredible messages and comments, you all make me so happy every time I read your replies.
I'll read you again tommorow :)

Mag 🦋

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

As I got ready to sing Harry's song for the first time, I wanted to make it special. This was for him, this needed to be more... Intimate in a way.
This wasn't a song I was ready to sing in public yet, this wasn't a song I was ready to release.
I needed this to stay between us.

So, I turned to call him, to let him know this was for him and for him only.
But he wasn't there.

I told the band to wait a second so I could look for him backstage. When I saw Liam, he said Harry had left the side of the stage a while ago.
I frowned, getting my phone out of my pocket so I could call him and ask him to return. It wasn't until I looked at the screen that I saw the three missed calls from him just minutes before.

What could have possibly gone wrong?
I felt my heartbeat rising and my jaw tensing. My body bracing for the worst.
When it started ringing again, I accepted the call immediately.

"Harry?" 

"Lou." - He sobbed. - "I need you. Please."

My heart clenched only by hearing his voice.

"What happened? Where are you?" - I rushed to answer.

Harry kept quiet for a moment, his sobs filling the silence. And then, I heard a voice shouting far from the other side of the line.

"Harry! Are you talking to that asshole?! Open the fucking door!"

When I heard that, I knew what was happening. I rushed to grab Liam by his wrist, and I started running towards the parking lot. I pushed people out of the way and just kept going. I didn't care about the soundcheck, Harry was more important.

"Louis, please." - Harry said almost in a whisper.

"I'm going, baby. Don't open the door for him. Okay? I'm on my way." - I said, trying to keep calm so I wouldn't worry him. - "Start the car, Gael!" - I shouted in a frenzy as we got closer to where he was parked.

"What's happening, Louis? Why are we running?!" - Liam asked.

"It's Harry's boyfriend. Call 911."

We finally reached the car, quickly climbing inside and shutting the doors.

"Where are we going, sir?"

"Take me to Harry's house. Fast. Now!"

"Yes, sir." - Gael said and started driving out of the parking lot as fast as he could.

"Okay." - I heard Harry whispered.