🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲

Well, let me tell you that this next chapter is quite violent.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
As I said, it's quite violent, so if you don't want to read it you should stop reading when Harry leaves the phone on the floor and opens the bedroom door. Ok?
I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable by reading this.
You can just scroll down to the next chapter and read the summary from Louis' POV which isn't as hard and cruel as this one. Ok?

It's the first time I write something like this and I'm actually really proud of the outcome even if I had cried while I wrote it.

Please don't hate me , it's all just fictional.

Ok, I love you all.
Mag 🦋

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

I was amazed by the wonderful night of sleep I had had.
Right in Louis' arms, both breathing at the same pace, his heart beating below my ear.
It was warm, it was peaceful, it was safe.

But it all came to an abrupt stop when I heard someone slamming the door, waking both of us up from our incredible bubble.

"Rise and shine, Lou- Oh my god!" - Liam shouted, his eyes wide open. - "Is that... Harry, oh my God, I didn't know you were here."

I smiled at him, shrugging just a bit.
Next to me, Louis was killing Liam with his glare.
I laughed, patting Louis' chest and sitting properly in bed, freeing myself from Louis' grip.

"Good morning, Liam." - I said, smiling.

"What do you want?" - Louis groaned, covering his eyes with his arm and tugging on my shirt with his free hand.

"I was going to make breakfast for you Lou, but... Okay, nevermind. Louis, you have the sound check for your next show in about two hours. The festival is this Thursday, remember? So I'm going to leave you two alone now, but please be ready in an hour. Okay?"

"Sure." - He answered, still tugging on my shirt for me to lay back down with him.

I chuckled.

"Goodbye, Harry." - Liam said to me and I waved at him before he left the room.

"Where were we?" - Louis asked me, uncovering his face and smirking at me.

"I don't know." - I shrugged and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Let's cuddle a little more." - Louis pouted.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Nope. I'm going to prepare breakfast today." - I said. - "You need energy for your day."

Louis frowned.

"You don't have to, I can order..."

"No. I'm cooking today. It's the least I can do after everything you did for me."

"Harry." - He warned me.

"I want to. You told me I could do whatever I wanted to." - I smirked and he shook his head.

"Fine." - He sighed. - "If that's what you really want to." - He rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

"I do." - I pecked his lips again, then got out of bed.

"I'll be down in just a few minutes." - He yawned; his head still pressed against the pillow.

I chuckled as I left the room, ready to make some banana and strawberry pancakes.