🚲TWENTY🚲

♥️ This chapter is dedicated to shirbert_fangirl_
Thank you very much for all your comments and your support in all my stories ♥️

CHAPTER TWENTY
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

We were still so close that I could feel his breathing on my cheek.
I didn't want to open my eyes, and I surely didn't want him to take his arms off me.
He was hugging me from the waist, his hands drawing slow circles over the fabric of my shirt, my arms around his neck. We were still sitting on the couch, but now, curled together.
I felt Louis' lips teasing my mouth, pressing little kisses in my cheeks and in my jaw, then he pecked my lips again.

"Lou?" - I said into his lips, still with my eyes shut.

"Mhm?" - He mumbled.

"I should probably get going now." - I let out a sigh.

I opened my eyes and gave him a tiny smile while caressing the back of his neck with my fingers.
He smiled back at me and left a little kiss on my nose.

"Sure. I'll call Gael." - He said, softly letting go of me and standing up.

"Thanks." 

Louis reached for his phone, putting it against his ear and telling Gael I was ready to go. 

"I guess... I'll see you soon?" - He asked me after he hung up.

I stood up from the couch as well and went towards him.
I wrapped both of my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug, resting the side of my head on his shoulder. He hugged me back and tightened the grip.

And for the first time in my life, I felt completely safe.

"I'll be here whenever you want me to." - I whispered into his neck and I felt how with that simple action, I gave him goosebumps.

"So, I'll text you then."

"Yeah." - I whispered.

I took some distance, just to be able to look him in the eyes. I caressed his fringe with my fingertips, and he leaned forward once again to kiss my lips.

We both heard a knock, and we let go of each other. Louis went to open the door, showing Gael standing right outside with his usual smile.
I rushed to pick up my things and walked towards the door, stopping in front of Louis. I doubted on whether or not giving him another hug, or kissing him on the cheek, or just saying goodbye to him.
He must have noticed because he leaned over and left a simple kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight Harry. Let me know you got home safe."

🚲

I felt like I was floating. When I sat in the backseat of the car every inch of my body was shaking.
I've just had one of the best nights of my life with Louis Tomlinson. And it had been real. Realest moment of my life.

"Sir Harry, how was your night?" - Gael asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Great." - I sighed, not stopping the smile on my lips.

I couldn't have stopped it even if I tried.

"I get the feeling that I'm going to drive you a lot for the next following weeks. So you'd better get used to my company, Sir Harry." - He said, looking at me through the reviewer mirror with a smirk on his face.

I laughed a bit and nodded.

"Maybe you're right, Gael."

When I arrived at my mom's house, I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. It was almost midnight. There I had an unread message from her. She had answered my previous text where I asked her to cover me if Austin called, with just an 'okay'.