🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲

♥️ This one is dedicated to H_S_TPWK_TommoWay

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

When Gael dropped us at the house, Niall decided to continue his way home, leaving Louis and I alone.

Louis extended his hand to me, intertwining out fingers as we made our way inside.
He closed the door behind us, resting back against it and smiling at me.
His smile was everything, and he was smiling only to me.

I was falling for him, hard.
I could tell that with every smile he gave me, with every sound his mouth made, every time I smelled his perfume, with his eyes, and I could continue forever, because every day he gave me more reasons to admire and fall for him. Because everything in him was gorgeous.

"What's going on on your mind?" - He smiled, motioning me to go over.

"Nothing really. Just admiring you." - I smiled back, falling into his embrace.

"Oh." - I felt him pinching my arm. - "Is that so?"

"You're just pretty." - I shrugged, hiding my face on his neck.

"You are too." - He whispered, kissing right over my ear.

I hummed.

"I'm glad that you're out of jail. I was really worried that they would do something to you."

"You were?"

"Yes."

"For a moment, whil I was in there." - He sighed. - "I didn't think you cared about me."

"Are you serious?" - I looked up at him, frowning.

"Yeah." - He said with a sad smile on his face.

"But... you know you're important to me. You're my Louis. Remember?" - I said, cupping his cheeks.

"Now I know better." - He said, softly pulling me backwards and guiding me upstairs. - "I need a shower. Like, right now." 

I chuckled.
When he opened the door to his bedroom, he stepped aside and let me go in first.

"Harry! Where the hell have you been?!" - Liam shouted as soon as I walked in. - "Louis was going to kill me if I lost you." - He said as he walked towards me. He stopped abruptly when he saw Louis on the frame door. - "Oh my God, Louis it's you!"

Louis looked amused, resting a hand on my lower back and pushing me inside the room.

"Hi mate, how are you?"

"How? Why? What the hell happened?" - Liam said and Louis just shrugged pulling him into a hug.

"I did what you wanted me to do, Liam." - I said, smiling at them. - "You know, Lou? Liam was really mad at me this morning and he screamed at me."

"You screamed at my baby?" - Louis asked Liam, letting go of him.

"No! I mean, maybe. I was mad. Maybe I shouldn't have screamed, but..."

"It's okay, Li." - I smiled at him. - "I'm just messing with you, you were right."

"How did it happen? Why didn't you tell me you were going to get him out? How did nobody think of telling me?"

"I don't know, you left me with Niall, so I went with him." - I shrugged.

"Okay." - He huffed. - "Next time at least text me. I thought that someone had kidnapped you."