🚲 ELEVEN 🚲

CHAPTER ELEVEN
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

I woke up the next morning thinking about Harry.
I had had a dream about him that had left me feeling sated and at peace. It was simple, wholesome and just... quiet. And with my life being as loud and busy as it was, quietness and simplicity is just exactly what I'm always chasing.
In this dream, the two of us were sitting on a rock at the edge of a lake, or maybe it was the ocean. We were hugging and watching the sunset, with the water right at our bare feet. Harry was humming a melody I couldn't quite catch. But it was pretty. 

All of it was just pretty. And it felt good.
And I really wanted to go back to sleep just to feel that again.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about that boy from the accident." - Liam said from the frame door of my room, making me jump in scare.

"Who the hell let you in?!"

Liam arched an eyebrow.

"I have a key."

"You are interrupting my privacy, Liam." - I said, covering my body with the sheets. 

"That never bothered you before." - He shrugged.

I gave him my middle finger and buried my head back on the pillow. I wanted to go back to sleep, and maybe, just maybe, dream about Harry a little more.

"C'mon, get up." - Liam said, and I felt his weight on the other side of the bed.

"It's my day off. Go away."

"It's almost midday, and I got something to show you, c'mon."

I turned around and faced him.

"What?"

"You need to come with me. It's important." - He smiled. - "Please?"

"You never say please. Why are you saying please?" - I frowned. - "It's scary."

He chuckled.

"You want to see this. Believe me."

I huffed. 

"Fine."

🚲

After getting dressed, Liam and I walked to the living room where, for some unexplainable reason, three people from my management team were sitting on the large white couch, with their laptops on their laps, watching a video.

"Okay, so today your lawyer called me." - Liam started and I frowned. This couldn't be good. - "He said that Charles Kellian is going to make another appearance today on a radio show. But that we don't need to worry, because he can't prove anything, because they don't have any videos or photos proving that you and he were at the same bar at the same time, right? That means he can't prove that the aggression actually happened either. So, hear me out. Apparently, the judge is asking both of you to find witnesses or people who can talk on your behalf. We already have every one of the crew that were there that night on board. We now need to convince the bar employees that were working that night, and other people who can assure that you're not violent that preferably aren't your family members. We need at least three people."

"Okay, that sounds fairly easy, right? Why are they here?" - I gestured to the people currently sitting in my couch.

"Because, apart from having the upper hand here, yesterday a lot of people showed support to you at the show, and people is talking about you in every channel now. Besides." - He smirked. - "We also recorded the meet and greet, remember? We went live on Instagram, and we kept the video so we could use it during the next trial. On that tape, we can see you around your fans. We can see how you treat them, how transparent you are, and especially how kind you are to them. But the most important part is when Harry appears."