🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

[ Harry's POV ]

Austin was forcing me.
He was laughing at me and calling me names just because I wasn't giving up, just because I wasn't drinking alcohol just like he was, just because I wasn't letting him touch me. He wanted sex.
I wanted to cook dinner, have a nice night in front of the TV. 

He didn't. He wanted me.
And my body couldn't handle his violence, I was in pain.  And I just wanted to cry.

I wanted tender touches and velvet kisses, I wanted a soft voice in my ear, I wanted someone to hold me close and never let go.
I wanted Louis.

But yet I had been the pleasing Austin the entire day, since the minute he woke up. Cooking for him, cleaning the house, giving him blowjobs, making him drinks, and all for what? For nothing.

He took my phone away from me around five pm when he saw me speaking with my mom instead of taking care of him.
I didn't complain because I didn't want him to get even more mad.
He still didn't know about Louis, he didn't know I had cheated. That's why all of that felt like I something I deserved. The way he was treating me? After kissing Louis, it was just a valid punishment.

After dinner, I was taking a shower when he entered the bathroom and took his clothes off.
He forced himself into me. For the second time that day.
And I had never felt that miserable and defenseless.

Everything stopped when my phone rang, and Austin got out of the shower to take it. Just for the sound, I knew it was a text message. I couldn't see who had written it, but I understood when he rushed into the bathroom again and dragged me out of it by pulling my wet hair.
It was a message from Louis. And Austin was jealous.

He pushed my naked body to the cold tile floor, and stood above me, showing me the screen of the phone, shaking his hand in front of me.

It actually wasn't a big deal. It didn't say anything out of place. It was just Louis worrying about me. My heart skipped a bit.

"Who is this?!" - Austin screamed, while shaking the phone in front of my face.

"It's a friend." - I whispered.

"Since when do you have a friend named Louis?!"

"A few weeks ago?" - I said, trembling below him.

"And again, you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry." - I said, starting to cry.

"You always say that, but I'm not sure you mean it, Harry." - He kicked the side of my body, just below the ribs.

"Yes, I do." - I said and closed my eyes because I felt how close Austin was now about to hit me on the face.

And he did. He hit me five times in a row just above my lip, making me bleed.
I was feeling a bit dizzy, probably because of being on the floor, or maybe because of his punches, or because he had made me drink vodka from the bottle not long ago. Or just the mix of all of it.

I didn't know when I lost consciousness, when I passed out.
But when I recovered it, two hours later, Austin was already gone.

I stood up from the ground, ignoring the pounding in my head, and rushed to put some clothes on.
I couldn't stay there. I couldn't waste a second.
Because if he had gone to work, he'd probably return soon.