𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Even if some, twisted way he is still alive, I'm here to protect you, I'll always be by your side, nothing in this world can take us away from each other. Not even death," He says reassuringly, but he couldn't tell if he was comforting Kenna or himself.

~~~

Arriving on Tatooine was like a bittersweet memory. Kenna sat in the co-pilot's seat and examined the sand dunes with worry over her face. Din sensed her discomfort and placed a hand on her thigh and squeezed it. She turned her attention on him and saw he was still focusing on the view in front of him as he glided the Razor Crest to the landing pads.

"Riduur, don't worry, I'll keep you safe,"

"I know, riduur, it...I just don't like this place," He shook his head and laughed slightly. "What?"

"It's nothing," He landed the Crest and walked out of the cockpit, Kenna close behind her. Din picked up a brown satchel and slung it over his shoulders before carefully picking up the child and securing him in there. Kenna smiled at him before grabbing her lightsaber and her mask. Din opened the side door and exited while Kenna readied herself. She heard Peli instantly scold her droids which made her laugh.

"Hey, hey, hey, sorry gang. Come on. You know he doesn't like droids,"

"Maybe you should let them have at it. The Crest needs a good once over," Din responded, looking over at the Crest and waiting for Kenna.

"Oh, so he likes droids now?" She sighed with a smile. "Well, you heard him. Give it a once over," Finished with gathering her belongings, Kenna walks out the ship, avoiding the three droids busing around with a large smile.

"Peli!"

"Kenna!" She exclaimed. She ran down the ramp and pulled her into a tight embrace she returned. "It's been a while, your majesty," She dipped into a bow causing Kenna to roll her eyes at her.

"I'm more of an ex-royal now," She chuckles at that as Din approaches the women.

"I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos..." She is cut off by Din adjusting the satchel to reveal the green bundle of joy inside of it. "Oh! Thank the force!" She exclaims when seeing him alive and healthy. She pulls him out the satchel and brings her to him. "This little thing has had me worried sick. Come here you little womp rat," She pulls him into her chest and he happily coos at her. She chuckles at him as he continues his series of happy coos. "Ha, looks like it remembers me," Kenna laughs alone with Peli. "How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really," Kenna scoffs at her with a large smile. "You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, I'll gladly have the offspring,"

"Why does everyone like that thing?" Anakin scoffed from beside Kenna. "It reminds me of Master Yoda...but a baby version," Kenna glares at him and he raises his hand in defence. Suddenly, hissing air could be heard and everyone turns to see the droids.

"Hey!" One of the droids accidentally ripped out one of the tubes and his now aimlessly flying around while it tries to catch it. "Oh jeez," Kenna and Anakin laugh at it while Din just sighs. "Watch what you're doing up there! He barely trusts your kind! You want to give all droids a bad name?" The tube then latches itself to the eye of the droid causing Peli to groan in annoyance.

"We're here on business," Din says after the droids showdown. "We need your help," He says and Kenna stands next to him to also look at Peli.

"Oh, then business you shall have. Care for me to watch this little wrinkled critter while you two seek out adventure?"

"We've been requested to bring this one back to it's kind,"

"Oh...wow. Can't help you there...wait, isn't Kenna a Jedi, she is his kind, right?"