𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"You're going to be the death of me,"

~~~

Kenna walked out of the hut and saw Cobb scowling at the Tuskens, his arms folded. She sighed and clasped her lightsaber to her belt before walking over to him, Anakin by her side.

"Hey, you should give me them a chance, they're trying to help," He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"They're the ones who attacked us,"

"They believe you're the ones who attacked them," She remarks. "Just put your problems aside and just deal with it, you both have a common enemy and as Mando said, if you're fighting each other, the Krayt Dragon will kill you both," She says and turns to walk away.

"Says you, Jedi scum," He mutters causing Kenna to stop in her tracks including Anakin who turned on him in fury.

"What did you just call me?"

"What did you just call her?" She and Anakin shouted at the same time. At this point, Din has emerged from the hut with the child in his arms. Cobb chuckled darkly and pushed off from where he was leaning on.

"I called you, Jedi scum," Anakin's face contorts in anger while Kenna tried her best to remain calm.

"We are the greatest warriors to exist unlike you who is just a want-to-be Mandalo-"

"If you're the greatest warriors to exist, then why are you all dead?" He snaps at her. Din walks over at the rising tension. "Why do all of you turn dark so easily?" He tuts and approaches Kenna. "Did your precious 'daddy' have a backbone? Seems as though he didn't, turning so dark so easily," He mocks. In reaction, Kenna unsheathes her lightsaber and pushes the purple laser to his throat.

"What is this?" Din says, jogging over and looking between the duo.

"Suprised a Mandalorian even looked at this Jedi, you two are supposed to hate each other, unless, of course, your mind is being controlled by her?" The Tuskens has also gathered around.

"That's not true," Din growls at Cobb.

"How would you know?" The Raiders start to shout at Cobb but Kenna lowers her lightsaber.

"Good, now turn away from it, as soon as you defeat this Dragon, you'll be able to turn away and never see this place again," Anakin guided Kenna as she did what he said and turned away from the situation and to a Bantha that has been provided for their transport. Din doesn't respond to Cobb's uncivil words and just moves back to his riduur who is mounting the Bantha.

"You handled that well, riduur," He said, mounting one beside her.

"It wasn't me, it was him," She motioned to the space beside her and Din nods.

"Anakin?"

"Yes," She sighs before pulling on the reins and Bantha began to slowly move to follow the Tusken Raiders. "Let's just forget about this, we need to be civil with him if we are going to get out of this alive," Din did not want to forgive Cobb so easily but she was right, for the sake of her life and the child's, he has to put his own emotions to the side. The leader of the Tuskens took off ahead shortly followed by Kenna with Din behind her, he had the child. Cobb was after Din and three other Tuskens followed Cobb. After travelling across the dunes, they finally got to the beasts' home. They all stayed up by the ridge that overlooked the massive flat sand space and then the mouth of the gigantic cave. Kenna assumed that was where the Krayt Dragon lived. She dismounted her Bantha and gave it a small stroke before sitting next to Din, the child tucked safely between her legs, and three Tuskens and Cobb sat on Din's other side. The final Tusken Raider was walking a Bantha towards the cave as bait as they all watched carefully. Anakin stood a far bit behind them near the other Bantha's, watching the scene from afar. Suddenly, the Tuskens began to speak and sign which Din responded to, making Kenna smile again.