chapter 32

y'all wanted draco's pov! sorry it took a minute. this starts from when they went upstairs to shower after y/n told everyone about the fight

(draco's pov)

"malfoy if you fall any harder you're going to hit your head." i turn around from the bathroom sink, my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth, to see blaise smirking smugly in the doorway- leaning against the frame.

"hm?" i scrunch my face at him

"it's all over your face, mate-"

"my toothpaste?" i lower my brow again, checking in the mirror. fresh out of the shower, my hair still wet and my face completely clean. i examine around my lips, my brain running over blaise's words.

"no! how you feel about her!" blaise laughs, taking a few steps into the room until i can see him behind me in the reflection. i meet eyes with him in the glass.

"whaddaya mean?" i shrug, continuing to brush my teeth

"oh my lord-" he mutters under his breath, "nott!" he yells now, "nott get in here!"

"yeeeessss?" i see theo swing himself around into the doorway, a wide grin on his face

"malfoy's whipped isn't he?"

"yes. clearly." theo responds instantly. i look back at both of them with a glare.

"i don't know what you're talking-"

"oh c'mon! when you talk about her?" blaise snickers

"yeah, your face gets all... weird and smiley." theo shivers, "i hate it."

blaise's smile widens. "you tell her yet?" he wiggles his eyebrows, walking over and leaning on the counter next to me.

"tell her what?" i finish brushing my teeth, sighing and hanging my head, wishing they would leave it alone.

"that you love her, obviously." theo fully enters the room.

i drop my toothbrush down on the counter and turn to them, seeing that they're both staring intently at me, eyes wide with smiles on their faces. i tighten my jaw and look between them, ruffling my hair and letting out a sigh.

"yes, as i matter of fact i have." i cross my arms, "did almost a year ago. happy?"

"a year ago?" blaise drops his jaw, "and you didn't tell us, why?"

"it wasn't relevant-" i shrug, waving my hand over the sink to clear it before striding out towards the beds.

"wasn't relevant?" blaise yells that, stomping as he follows me out of the bathroom. "mate, that's.... the most relevant thing to ever happen here-"

"you're exaggerating-" i reach my bed, pulling a book off my chest to read.

"draco fucking malfoy: in love? i never thought i'd see the day." blaise swiftly grabs the book out of my hands, smirking wildly as he holds it above his head. i groan, lunging for it but narrowly missing as he levitates it higher.