💔💖 1 : Kageyama x reader Part -1

MOVE! Part-1 💔💖

Since your first year of high school , you were friends with kageyama.

But the friendship looked one-sided to everyone except you . He only replied with 'hai' 'boke! L/n boke' . You were always around him no matter what . You helped him when he was failing maths but he didn't even thank you for it . He only thanked you when you got him a milk carton .

Everyone knew that you had a crush on him from the way you speak and how your eyes sparkled talking to him .

But, you lost hope in your second year. "Kageyaaamaaa!! Helloo how are you doingg. Why are you scowling more than you usually do??" you enthusiastically asked him .

"Can you stop doing that L/n ? It's annoying how you are always around me and disturbing me for no reason . And by the way it's none of your business. You can leave now " he shouted in frustration .

You jolted from his sudden outburst and tears started streaming down your eyes." I'll never disturb you again . Goodbye kageyama " you bolted out of the class.

From that day onwards you started avoiding him . You were slowly falling out of love. Recovering from the injury.

You never realise what you have until it's gone. Once it's gone you'll realize you should've cherished it more. Should have cared more . Should've liked her more .

Kageyama never realised how much you did for him . How he depended on you. How much he needed you . He never realized until you left.

Throughout your days at karasuno , you helped him study , you encouraged him and did alot more . Now he's missing it . He missed your cheeky self , he missed your greetings every morning , he missed your smiles , he missed YOU.

Then he realised that he LOVED you and that he had feelings for you . He tried to approach you many times but you being yourself totally ignored him .

Even though it was hard for you to moved on , you did .

Now , he hates seeing you smile at other guys , hates it when you ignore him and he started hating himself for losing you in the first place.

Now , it was lunch. So you decided to sit alone somewhere where there are fewer people . You took your lunchbox and sat on an empty bench . Little did you know that kageyama was searching for you . He searched almost everywhere and concluded that you would be sitting somewhere where there are fewer people.

Kageyama POV:

aha........found her. It's now or never !. I hope she doesn't hate me after what I'm about to do .

Your POV :

I think today is my lucky day . My mother kept my favourite dish and also I didn't see him today .

No one's POV:

You saw kageyama approaching you . So , you packed your lunch box and started walking to get away from him , but he was following you not willing to give up.

You started sprinting but so did he. You ended up in a storage closet alone with kageyama (as you were hiding in the storage closet to escape from him. But unfortunately, you got caught by the person who you least wanted it to be).

You wanted to get out from there as soon as possible but he stood in the way. "kageyama , move! " You demanded . *Silence* . "I said MOVE! " You demanded a bit louder .

You didn't get any response so you decided to push him away . You pushed him with all your might. He moved a little . This was your chance to get away . So you quickly rushed towards the door.

But, he had quick reflexes. In a flash, he grabbed your hand and turned you around. This was the situation you least wanted to happen.

"L/n look at me" but , your eyes were glued to the ground . He forcefully lifted your chin and made you look at him .

Those deep blue ocean-like eyes , the things you liked most about him were looking into your soul.

Suddenly all the flashback hit you . Tears started forming in your eyes " Kageyama , don't do thi- mmmppphhh " he forcefully started kissing you . You were hitting his chest to break free but he was extremely strong . All the feelings rushed back right into you.

He french kissed you for more than 30 seconds, but all you wanted was to get away . He finally broke the kiss . "L/n I'm so- " before he said anything you bolted out sobbing . Many students saw you weirdly , some were worried .

Miraculously , you saw one of your old friend who goes to college now . That person was the same person kageyama despised the most , it was also the person who had a crush on you since middle school. That person is none other than 'The Great King' , Oikawa Tooru.

You tightly embraced him while sobbing . "Whaaa....Y/n chann why are you crying ? who made you cry?I'm going to kill that person for making you cry " he growled in anger .

"H h-he " you weren't able to complete your sentence "who ? Ok, first calm down , breathe......."he gently stroked your back .

" Thank you for calming me down Oikawa senpai " you gently smiled. "It's ok y/n chan . Now tell me what happened ?. " He was genuinely worried about your well being. Just then, bell rang .

It felt like God answered your prayers. "I'm sorry oikawa senpai, I have to go " you bowed . " It's ok y/n chan . Remember that I'll always be there for you and you can come to me if you need someone to talk to" he assured you .

Throughout your classes you've been thinking about that kiss. A part of you liked it but another part said otherwise. You finally made your mind that you are gonna talk to him after school .

'Meet me after club activities near the place you saw me today - you know who it is ' he read a paper which he found in his locker. He already knew who it is; from the handwriting. He was preparing himself for getting rejected by you officially .

You waited for him patiently at the spot both of you were supposed to meet . You were a bit nervous since it's been a long time you talked to him.

Your heart started racing as you saw him . He was a sweaty mess. Honestly , you thought he looked hot when he is soaked with sweat. He finally stood infront of you fiddling with fingers . It was nerve-wracking for him .

"K-kageyama , listen! " you started but he interrupted "Look! , I'm really sorry for what I did . I shouldn't have forced you . It's just , I -I really like you ,I couldn't help it . It's ok if you don't like me back . "

......... You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him passionately . He was startled for a second but he melted into the kiss right away .

Both of you knew that no one was around so , the passionate kiss turned into a heated make out session .

"Mmph .....kageyama , we are mmstill in school " you moaned out .

"Let's continue at my place" he smirked . You were blushing profusely for what he just said . "B-baka you haven't asked me out yet " you reminded him.

"Boke , I will ! , only if you let me swipe your V-card . " He smugly smirked . Your face was heating up more and more until it's scarlet. "S-sure ! " You mumbled and dashed away from him. You were clearly embarrassed .

"Wait.. come back! I didn't hear it ". You neither stopped walking nor turned around .

Your eyes were stuck to ground and face was red as rose . " I'll take that as a yes " he concluded while imagining lewd things.

_______________________________

Well , go to 7th chapter if you are looking for the next part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)