𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫

Din watches as Kenna and the child say their goodbyes to Peli before walking up the ramp.

"This is going to be one long trip," Din says once Kenna is at the top.

"Incorrect...one dangerous trip, the Empire can be on our backs in seconds!" She states and Din places a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Trust me, nothing will go wrong,"

~~~

Kenna sat awkwardly in the passenger seat. Their journeys aren't normally this quiet nor this slow. She kept glancing over to the Frog lady who was watching her closely. The lady then looked down to her hands.

"I'm going to...change," She says to Din before slowly making her way down the cockpit.

"Do...you need any help?" She stops just before she makes her way down the ladder and sends him a small smile.

"I'll be fine, anyway, you have an extra passenger to take care off," And with that, she slowly and uncomfortably got down to the lower deck of the ship. Sighing, she walks to her room to carefully change into cleaner clothes.

She carefully pulled the separate black sleeves on, hissing and stopping when she caused pain within her arm

She carefully pulled the separate black sleeves on, hissing and stopping when she caused pain within her arm. She took a deep breath and continued putting them on and then secured them in place for more support. Once changed, she walked back to the cockpit, missing the child sneaking around.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you to stay strapped in whenever you're seated. Travelling sublight is a bit dicey these days," He turns and when he sees Kenna he stops, his visor fixed on her. She carefully lowers herself on the seat behind Din and he manages to blink out of his trance. "Um," He coughs before explaining, well, complaining, about travelling sublight. Kenna sighs and leans back in her chair with a small smile on her face as he continues to bicker to the Frog Lady. A little while later, the lady responds and Din sighs, glancing back at Kenna before turning to their passenger. "I don't speak whatever language that is," He says in annoyance, gesturing with his hands. "Do you speak Huttese?"

"You speak Huttese?" Kenna asks Din who nods in response. The lady doesn't respond so he begins speaking that language. Kenna looks at him in utter shock. "How many languages do you speak?"

"Enough, hopefully," They look at the lady expectantly but she doesn't speak.

"Well, not enough," Kenna retorts. Din sighs heavily and flicks various switches, his other hand piloting the Razor Crest. She is about to speak to Din when she feels a disturbance in the force. She isn't wielding it. Her eyes widen when she realizes there is only one other being that is force-sensitive on this ship. "Where's the kid?" Kenna asks Din who shrugs. She goes to the ladder and carefully climbs down which causes pain to shoot up in her arms. "FU-" She cuts herself and hisses at the pain.

"Kenna! Why did you- She cuyir going at cuyir te kyr'am be ni," Din mumbles in Mando'a while quickly charting a course as Kenna cradles her arm. "This is gonna take a while so I suggest you get some rest," Din says, feeling tired himself, and slides down the ladder beside Kenna.