Prologue and Character Intro

"I... I... mmm... I... mmm..."

Before he could complete, his glasses were slapped away from his face, he jumped in fright but quickly composed himself. The disrespect hurt him but he did not have a say here, he was at fault and he was very well aware of it.

Without his glasses, he was left with a blurry vision. He helplessly stared away from the person in front of him. Not being able to see anything made him uncomfortable but he was in no position to complain. He remained silent with his jaws and fists clenched.

"You are a disgrace!" the words were laced with contempt.

"Mmm... I... I..." He again tried, just able to see a foggy frame before him now but he was cut off again.

"It will take you entire night to finish what you are trying to say. So, let me make it easier for you, Shen Wei. I want a divorce."

Shen Wei's face fell to hear him, he again started, "Liii...Lissstenn, Yuu... Yunnnlann..." struggling to let out each syllable.

"You fucking stutter!" Yunlan shouted, "You are blind without your glasses, you have asthma, you are... you are a fucking by-product, Shen Wei!"

* * * * * *

Zhao Yunlan fell in love with the perfect son of the Shen clan, Shen Yezun, the most eligible bachelor, the most desired.

Yezun was the definition of perfect. He was the fairest of them all, he was the best in academics, good at sports (Archery, horseriding, swimming, you name it!), a charmer, Yezun was everything Yunlan wanted. He found Yezun the best match for himself.

He proposes Yezun and Yezun says yes, only to run away on their wedding day but not before asking his twin brother to switch places.

Enters Shen Wei, the imperfect son of Shen Clan. Although Yezun and Wei are twins, the latter is nothing like his twin. He stutters, he cannot see without his glasses, he is scared of almost all animals, he has asthma, he cannot swim, he is imperfect, in all senses.

On his twin's request, he agrees to switch places for a couple of hours but ends up getting married to Zhao Yunlan.

With all the imperfections, Shen Wei fails to fool Zhao Yunlan and soon finds himself living a miserable life with his husband, who hates him and Yezun for cheating him.

Character Introduction

Name: Zhao Yunlan

Age: 25

Personality: A self-obsessed person. Absolutely aware of his good looks. Can be nice at times. Extremely talented and skilled.

Name: Shen Yezun

Name: Shen Yezun

Age: 24

Personality: Extremely chirpy person. Naughty. Lives life to the minute. Beautiful and charming. Talented and skilled, just like Zhao Yunlan. Definition of perfect!

 Definition of perfect!

Name: Shen Wei

Age: 24

Personality: Mr Imperfect. A reserved person. Stutters. Cannot see without glasses. Scared of dogs, cats, rats, and anything that is not human. Has asthma. Naive and gullible.

* * * * * *

Readers: Can any Shen Wei in your book be normal, like normal normal?!

Author: What do you mean?

Readers: Umm... He was deaf in one, in one he was a 12-year-old, and... there is this one where he eats people and that one where he has amnesia, and here... here he is... We don't have words.

*Runs away screaming*

* * * * * *

I did it again.

I'm not able to stop.

Just wanted to pen it down. Hope I'm able to make it worth your time.