Chapter 2

(it's still in the past btw)

The next morning was a weekend. I have to wait two days until my test results which is annoying, but you know the weekend is nice. This morning, I decided to go on a long walk. There's this trail near my house that takes around an hour and a half to finish.

I quickly got into warm clothes because it was the winter and it is cold. I put on pants and a hoodie. I decided to wear my vans which were a poor choice. It had recently snowed, but melted and the trail was very muddy. My shoes got all muddy and I was trying to get the mud off.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned to see Jungkook. I got frightened and accidentally kicked him, right on his white shirt. "Yah! Now it's all muddy." he said annoyed. "Don't sneak up on me and it won't happen." I crossed my arms. "You are washing this." he said dragging me to my house. "Why do I have to wash it at my house?" "Because your mother loves me." he smiled and walked up to my house.

My mom answered the door and hugged him. She wants me to date Jungkook, but I will never date an annoying brat like him. "Y/N clean his shirt." She crossed her arms angrily. "You care more about our neighbors then you care about me." I stomped my shoes in the house and walked to the washing machine. "Where is that bitch?!" I yelled.

"Here." he threw his shirt at me and was now shirtless. "Put on a shirt you disgusting mole rat." I said shoving his shirt into the washing machine angrily. "I'll go wear one of yours, you wear men's clothes anyways." he said and ran up to my room. Yes I wear mens clothes and I do have short hair. I really couldn't care less, women's clothes are so uncomfortable. Yes I get misgendered all the time, but I love proving people wrong.

I made dinner, only because my mother made me. Jungkook came down from my room like 40 mimutes later. I have no idea what he was doing up there for so long. He's been in my room before, he knows where my closet and clothes are. He was probably smooping through my things. Luckily, I don't have a diary you can find, it's online anyways. Noone knows the password to my computer except me, so noone shall ever find it.

"Y/N made dinner. She's not very good at it." she whispered to Jungkook. "You make it then. I didn't want to make this damn thing anyways." I pointed to the chicken that was in the middle of the table. "Sit down and be nice to your guest." she said making Jungkook chuckle. "Tell him to stop coming over. He was in my room for 40 minutes." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Whatever just eat. Jungkook takes the first bite because he is the guest." she explained.

He took a bite and made a disgusted face. "See he thinks it tastes like shit, stop making me make food if it's just gonna end up in the trash." I said before harshly stabbing my food. "Euh this is bad." my mom said spitting out the food. "Ok, I'm done with you people." I cleared my dishes and walked to my bedroom.

"Y/N! Come wash the dishes." my mother yelled. I ignored her and just layed on my bed. A few minutes later and the door was busted open. "Your mom told me to come and get you." Jungkook said. "I'm moving out of this damn house. Mom if you invite him over one more time, I swear to god!" I yelled running down the stairs. "This bitch was snooping through my room. How do I know? Well, let me think, 4 of my bras and 3 of my underwear are missing! Care to explain pervert?" I looked over to Jungkook.

"I swear I don't have them. Look you can check my bags and everything. I was just laying on your bed, I promise I'm not perverted." he raised his hands. "Y/N I washed them this morning because there was period blood in your underwear." she said making me embarrassed. Jungkook on the other hand was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Oh and did you know he bullys me at school, huh?" I asked my mom. "He just likes you." she said smiling at Jungkook. "Slamming my head into the locker and hurting me everyday is not showing love to someone, mother. It's not the 1900s." I yelled. "Ok, I'll wash the dishes you go get a movie ready on the couch with Jungkook." my mom explained.

I walked over to the bean bag and grabbed the remote before sitting down. I turned on a show I've already watched many times which made Jungkook annoyed.

"Turn it off you watch the same thing every time." he complained. "I don't care." I hid the remote underneath me and watched the tv. Jungkook angrily got up and threw me off the bean bag.

"Wow Jungkook has an arm." my mother said walking in the room. "Can I go to Jungkook's house? His mom likes me more than him and you like him more than me." I stood up waiting for her answer. "Sure. Then I can spend time with Jungkook." she said pushing me out the door.

I immediately ran to Jungkook's house next door and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing his mother. She widened her eyes and invited me in. "Y/N, is there something I can help you with?" she asked as I entered the house. "Well, Jungkook is bonding with my mom, so I thought to bond with you." I explained. "Of course you are like a daughter to me." she invited me to sit on the couch and got me a cup of hot chocolate. "Mmm my favorite." I said taking a sip.

We talked for a while until it was night time. I went home and quickly went to my bedroom. Jungkook was still over and walked into my room

"Your friends are at a bar, come help me pick them up." he said. "Ugh fine." I got out of bed and followed him outside to his car.

We arrived at the bar to see many drunk people outside. I walked in not finding my friends anywhere. Eventually I found them and decided to drink a little myself. I was idiotic and ended up being drunk as well.

The next morning I sat up holding my head. I looked next to me to see a man with his bare back facing me. I flinched and looked under the covers to see I wasn't wearing anything, as well as him. He rolled over, still asleep letting me get a look at his face. It was my worst nightmare.