Chapter 29

Jungkook POV

"I'll pay as much as you want if you help me." I begged Hoseok. "20 bucks." he put out his hand. I sighed before handing him the money. "Make sure you say three seconds and on the lips." I said. He nddded and took the money before sitting on the living room couch. I smiled to myself thinking about Y/N and sat down on the couch as well.

Y/N POV

Later that night, I went downstairs. Everyone was oddly in the living room as if they were waiting for me.

"Uh hi." I said gaining all their attention. "Oh Y/N. Before we all go to sleep, we are playing truth or dare." Taehyung said excited. "Okay let's play." I walked in the living room.

"Oh here sit down." Jungkook patted the space next to him. Since it was the only space open, I just took it.

"Namjoon truth or dare?" Taehyung asked. "Dare." Namjoon responded. "Hmm I dare you to makeout with you boyfriend." he smirked. Namjoon nodded before turning towards Jin. They locked lips and began making out.

"Ok that's good." Hoseok said disgusted. Namjoon rolled his eyes in response.

"Ok Y/N." my brother said gaining my attention. "Truth or dare?" he asked wiggling his brows. "Mmm." I pretended to think. He knows I always choose dare, I'm just a person that isn't afraid of most things. "Dare." I responded.

"Okay. I dare you to kiss Jungkook on the lips for three seconds." he said. "Why the fuck are you so specific." I said shocked. "Are you going to do it or not?" Hoseok asked grabbing the only cup on the table. In the cup were peanuts, something I'm deathly allergic too.

"So, I either die or kiss him?" I said annoyed. "Yup. We are all waiting." Hoseok said. I looked around the room to see all eyes on me, even my mother's.

I looked at Jungkook who was smiling widely and at the cup back and forth. I eventually stopped my gaze on Jungkook. I slowly scooted towards him, a little flustered while my leg was shaking from nervousness. I've never actually kissed a person in my life, I've only been kissed so this will be a first.

I looked up at him before cupping his face and locking our lips. My leg slowly began to stop shaking and I melted into the kiss. Jungkook kissed me back and pulled mr closer to him.

Eventually I pulled away and scooted away from him quickly. "Uh I said 3 seconds." Hoseok said. "That was three seconds." I shot my head up at him confused. "I put a timer on my phone, that was 18 seconds." he smirked showing me his phone.

"That's fake." I crossed my arms. "Well, it was definitely longer than three seconds that's for sure." Jin chuckled. "Can you make dinner please." I begged him. Jin paused for a second which confused me. I looked at him to see his eyes shift from Jungkook's direction to me.

"If you kiss Jungkook again I'll make your favorite." he smiled. "I can make it myself." I said annoyed. "Walk in my kitchen and I'll cut your head off." Jin blocked the kitchen.

"I don't want to be forced to kiss him." I yelled. "Hey, mom." Jeongsan walking past me. I widened my eyes and put my hand over my mouth.

"So, Y/N?" Jin said tapping his foot impatiently. I sighed before walking over to Jungkook. He didn't glance at me as I approached him which was weird. "Jungkook?" I said. He looked up at me and smiled, just this smile looked fake. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Nothing. I'm going to bed." he said before walking upstairs to his bedroom.

I stood there dumbfounded. Jin made a "yikes" expression before sitting on the couch.

The next morning, Jungkook began ignoring me and still seemed mad. He was sitting on the couch in the living room while watching tv.

"Waat ya watching?" I asked sitting next to him. "Just a k drama." he responded scooting away from me. I looked towards his direction with my eyebrows furrowed.

I knew one thing he loves to do is be clingy. I'm not sure what he's mad about, but I hate seeing him like this. So, I decided, since we are pretty good friends, I would be clingy towards him. I know he also loves calling himself baby bun bun. So, I thought, why not call him what he likes to be called?

I got up and walked to the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate (or a chocky milk). "Hey bun, you want banana milk?" I asked. He turned his head towards me while I smiled at him. "Yes or no?" I asked setting my arm on the table and resting my chin on it. "I don't know. I wouldn't want to force you." he said before turning back towards the tv.

"Hey, I didn't mean that." I ran into the living room, sitting back on the couch next to me. "Would you kiss me willingly without anyone asking you?" he asked raising a brow. "Yes." I said. "Then do it." he crossed his arms. "You told me too, so I won't." I copied him. "Fine then, I'll be waiting until you do." he glared at me before looking towards the tv. "I won't except it if it's not on the lips either." he said with his eyes still glued to the tv.

"Well, do you at last want banana milk?" I asked. "You know I do." he responded. I quickly got up and grabbed a banana milk from the fridge and my hot chocolate. I headed back to the couch and handed him his drink.

Throughout the drama, he would glance at me at the corner of his eye. "What?" I asked looking at him. "Nothing I was just looking at the clock." he said looking off into the distance. "My face isn't a clock." I crossed my arms annoyed.