Chapter 33

"To the airport we go." Jungkook said as he got in the car. Jungkook surprised Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Lia and I with tickets to Hawaii. I've never really flew anywhere or been on an airplane, so I was a little nervous about flying.

When we arrived at the boarding area, everything went downhill.

"What do you mean there's only one seat left?" I asked shocked. Everyone else had gone on the plane in their own seperate seats. "I'm terribly sorry, we only have one seat left on the plane. But, it is in first class." The flight attendent said. "What are we supposed to do then?" I asked. "Well, you two look like a couple, so you can just share the seat." she explained.

"Come on Y/N. It's just a couple hours. You can sleep the whole time." Jungkook said. I sighed, "we can share it." I said before walking onto the plane.

Jungkook beat me to the spot and was smiling at me. I looked around at Namjoon and Jin, and Hoseok and Lia. Of course this happens when the two couples are here. I looked back at Jungkook and sat on his lap. I just pulled out my phone and didn't say a word for the first couple of hours of the plane ride.

I eventually got tired and used Jungkook as my pillow. He snaked his hands around my waist. He put one of his hands by his head and touched my ear. I looked up at him confused. He showed me one part of his earphones, tapping it against my ear. I took it from him and put it inside my ear. He was listening to a really pretty song that was also soothing.

I turned my body so are chests were touching and layed my head against his shoulder. There was no way I could sleep in the other position, so this way I can actually sleep comfortably.

"Are you tired?" he asked caressing my hair. I hummed in response, too tired to respond. "Sleep well." he said replacing his hand with his head. "Good night." I said. "Good night." he responded.

Once we arrived in Hawaii, it was raining. Pouring rain, with puddles everywhere. I'm a person that loves the rain. Rain just helps you think and just have fun other times.

Jungkook dragged me into a cab and it drove us to the house Jungkook was renting. Of course the house only had three bedrooms. But, Jungkook offered to sleep on the couch in the living room.

After I put all my stuff in one of the bedrooms, I ran outside the front door and walked around in the rain.

As I was casually walking and enjoying myself, I was interrupted by someone yelling my name.

"Y/N!" I heard. I looked behind me to see Jungkook running towards me. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt, while I was wearing a sweatshirt with nothing underneath and sweatpants.

"What are you doing?" he asked once he got to me. "Enjoying the weather." I said closing my eyes and facing towards the sky. "Mind if I join?" he asked. "Of course." I smiled.

We ran up and down the street the rented house was on whole blasting a new song called drivers license. Eventually we got tired and went inside. I quickly changed and took a shower so I wasn't all wet.

Before Jungkook went in the shower, he recieved a phone call. He walked in the kitchen, I thought it was something personal and didn't pay attention to him.

A loud bang was heard from the kitchen, gaining my attention. I went in the kitchen to see Jungkook picking up his phone that was in pieces. "Sorry I dropped it." he sniffed before walking out of the house. I picked up his phone and examined the pieces.

It buzzed and I could see a message on the screen. After reading the message, I put his phone down and went after him. I saw him sitting in the back yard on lawn chair. He was crying a lot, so I decided to give him space and go back inside.

Later that night, I woke up at 2 am. I walked out of my bedroom and to the living room. I saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully with his face buried in his knees.

I quickly went back to my bedroom and grabbed my entire bed of blankets before walking back to Jungkook. I placed the blankets on top of him and tucked him in.

I sighed and kneeled down next to him. His head moves at the perfect time, letting me get a good look at his face. My jaw dropped as I saw he had blood from his nose to his lips.

"Jungkook?" I said shaking him worriedly. After shaking him for a minute, but what felt like centuries he finally woke up. "Oh thank god." I burried my face into the blanket.

"Huh?" he said confused. "I thought you were dead for a second." I said with my face still in the blanket. "I would never leave you." he said placing his hand on top of my head. "Good." I said lifting my head up before embracing him into a hug.

I couldn't help but burst into tears, with the image of Jungkook looking lifeless. Jungkook seemed a little shocked at my sudden actions. He put his arms around me and pulled me as close as he could to him.

He slowly rubbed my back and leaned his head on top of mine to try and calm me down. "It's ok." he said softly.

After I calmed down, I pulled away from him and sat up on his lap. "All good?" he asked. I nodded wiping my tears before sniffing.

"How about we get you back to bed?" he suggested. "I want to sleep with you." I admitted. When I sleep cuddling with him, I actually get really good sleep. I may act like I hate when he cuddles me, but in reality, I love it.

"You, what?" Jungkook looked at me in shock. "Do I really have to repeat it again?" I said. "No, come here." he opened his arms. I smiled before laying on top of him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good night." he said.

I lifted my head and looked at his face. His eyes were still open, examining my face. He had a confused expression on his face and raised a brow at me. I smiled before giving him a kiss. I pulled away and said, "good night." before laying back down against his shoulder.

"This is why I love you." I heard minutes later. I'm not sure if he knew I was awake or not.