Chapter 18

Almost immediately when we arrived Jungkook went all nice mode.

"Hello you two." his father grinned. "Hi." I simply responded. "Why don't we eat?" his mother suggested. I nodded and they walked to the kitchen.

"Take off your bucket hat." I said to Jungkook who was taking off his shoes. "But, I always wear it." he whined. "I'll help you then." I grabbed the hat a little harshly making his head go backwards. He pouted before walking to the table.

"Are you going to be a gentleman?" his mother asked as I walked into the dining room. "Ugh fine." he stood up and pulled out the chair for me.

After a few hours of talking and eating, we settled down in the living room to watch a movie. I wanted to see how Jungkook would react and took his bucket hat, wearing it myself.

Once I walked in his jaw dropped. "That's mine." He whined. "You always let me wear it. What do you mean?" I said sitting next to him. "Wow Jungkook never let's people wear his bucket hat." Mrs. Jeon said a little shocked.

"Oh yeah he let's me wear it all the time. Like yesterday he-" before I could finish I was interrupted by Jungkook pulling me onto his lap. "How about we just watch a movie?" he suggested. I sighed and layed my head against his shoulder. I had to make it seem like we were a couple even though we aren't.

"Ok you two don't get two comfortable." Mr. Jeon grabbed the remote to the tv and turned on a random movie.

Not even 20 minutes into the movie Mr. and Mrs. Jeon went to their bedroom to sleep. I got up and went to one of the guest rooms to get ready to sleep as well.

"You left me behind." Jungkook said walking into the room and falling onto the bed. "Go sleep in your own room." I shoved him with my foot. "We have to share remember." he said with his face in the blankets. "Fine, but don't touch me and sleep far on the edge." I explained. "So mean." he got up and layed on the edge.

I was casually playing on my phone when Jungkook woke up panting heavily. "Are you okay?" I looked at him worriedly. It must have been a bad dream or something. "I'll be right back." I got off the bed. "No please don't leave." he begged grabbing my wrist. "I'm just getting a wet towel." I said. "I'm coming with." he got out and set his hands on my shoulders.

I grabbed a towel and rinsed it in the sink. I squeezed out the majority of the water so it wouldn't drip all over the place.

Jungkook went low to the ground and hugged my waist tightly. I helped him up and began dabbing his forehead with the towel. He still was breathing heavily though. "I'm not sure what is going to help you if the towel isn't working." I said.

"Oh you two are up?" A voice said in the distance. I turned to see Mrs. Jeon. "Can you not sleep either?" I asked. "Oh he must be getting those nightmares again." She walked up to Jungkook and patted his shoulder. "I used to give him a big hug as a kid and he would feel better." she nudged me.

I looked up at Jungkook who was smiling. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked a little weirded out. "Give him a big ol' bear hug." Mrs. Jeon whispered to me. I sighed before opening my arms and inching towards Jungkook. He chuckled before placing one hand around my waist and the other around the back of my thigh. He lifted me up and hugged me tightly.

"Oh gosh he's crushing my organs." I choked out. "Oh come on you love your baby bun bun's hugs." he teased. "I sure do." I sarcastically said.

It feels really weird with his mom just staring at us as we hug each other. Like really kind of creepy in a way.

Jungkook carried me back to the guest bedroom and set me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and layed down with his head rested under my chin.

"Good night you two." Mrs. Jeon smiled and waved before walking out. "Ok you can get up now." I whispered. "Let's just stay like this." he said. I sighed and placed my hand on top of his head and played with his hair.