Chapter 7

"Jungkookie I got banana milk." Hoseok stood in front of me and waved around a carton of banana milk. "He opened his eyes." Hoseok pointed at Jungkook. "You really think I'm going to let you get away with this? He's mouthing shut up to me." Hoseok said, like a little kid taddling on their sibling. "Fuck you." Jungkook sat up and glared at Hoseok. "Now that you're up you can get off me." I said pushing him off my lap.

"No." he whined like a baby. "Get up my body is stiff from you." I said finally pushing him off. "Is it though?" he glared at me and grabbed the banana milk from Hoseok. "He acts so much like a baby." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I am one." Jungkook said. "Ok you two calm down and let's watch something." I looked at Jungkook waiting for him to turn on the television.

"No." he crossed his arms. "Ugh my bladder is being annoying." I said and ran to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom, my stomach was hurting and once I got up I ended throwing up. "Y/N, are you okay?" I heard a voice from the other side. "I'm fine." I wiped my mouth before opening the door. Jungkook stood there with a worried expression. "Don't go in there I got to clean up the puke." I walked around looking for a mop.

"No, go sit. I'll clean it up." he said. I sat down on the couch while Jungkook held his nose while cleaning up the puke.

"Aww he's so kind." Hoseok said. I glared at him before laying on the couch.

I woke up not realizing I had fallen asleep. "What time is it?" I looked around the room. "Oh it's 8 pm you didn't sleep that long." Hoseok walked in the room drinking sprite. I sat up to see legs in front of me that didn't belong to me. I looked behind me to see Jungkook.

I flinched and ended up falling off the couch. Hoseok laughed while Jungkook helped me up. "Her face." Hoseok wouldn't stop laughing. "Roar." I said to him angrily. "Pfftt whimp." he said. I turned around and tackled him. "Wanna say it again." I said punching him. "Y/N be nice to your brother." Jungkook said trying to pull me off him. "I would punch you too, you scared the living shit out of me." I crossed my arms before walking over to the couch.

"Jungkook would you turn on the tv?" I asked angrily. "Ask Alexa yourself she'll respond to you." He said sitting next to me. "Alexa turn on the tv." I said. "Sure thing." the device said before turning on the tv. "Woah I could say that the whole time?" I said shocked. "If you are here long enough and talk enough she will get used to your voice." he explained.

"Alexa turn off the tv." Hoseok said. No response. I immediately started laughing. "She said nope." I said between laughs. "Ok I'm going to the store to get sprite who wants to come?" Hoseok asked."Me." I raised my hand. "Me too." Jungkook copied me. "Ugh I don't want to deal with you flirty people." he said before getting up.

"Uh I was planning on avoiding him anyways." I explained. "Fine, you guys can come." he said.

We got in Hoseok's car, I got lucky and got shotgun. Jungkook sat behind me and would occasionally play with the head rest.

Once we got to the store I ran out of the car and waited inside. Jungkook ran after me as Hoseok took his time to wave at all the girls fangirling over him. "He's so slow." I said impatient. "Hoseok they are almost out of sprite." I yelled making him sprint my direction. "What?" he said nervous. "Just kidding, just wanted you to hurry up." I turned around and skipped through the store.

Hoseok went down the sprite aisle to stock up on sprite. I just wandered around the store looking for ice cream and candy. I found my favorite ice cream flavor and grabbed an entire tub. I got some whipped cream next and piled it on top. Once I got down the candy aisle Jungkook was already there.

"Let me help." He grabbed the stuff from me and held it in one hand. "Just pile everything on top." he patted the top of the whipped cream container as I scouted out my favorite candies. "Ooh these look good, and these." I ended up buying basically every candy they had on that aisle. Poor Jungkook couldn't see from how tall the stack was. "Ok that should be good." I said and walked out of the aisle.

We all met up at the self checkout. Jungkook helped me scan my stuff. Well, more like he was the cart and held all of the food. "And last one." I scanned the last item and put it in the bag. The total said $50.76. I grabbed my wallet and looked through it to find a 50 dollar bill and some coins. "I got it." Jungkook put his debit card in the card reader before I could say anything. "Here I'll pay you back." I gave him 50 dollars. "Men pay for the ladies so don't ever try to pay me back." he said stuffing his card in his pocket. "Then, I won't ever go shopping with you again." I grabbed the groceries and headed toward Hoseok.

Jungkook came behind me and snatched the groceries away from me. "Men also carry the groceries." he smiled at me. "Hoseok, do men pay and carry groceries?" I asked. "Is that even a question, yes they always should." he said. "I'll have to beat Jungkook to the checkout next time then." I glared at Jungkook and got in the car.

Once we got home I took all the candy to my bedroom and put the ice cream in the freezer. I had an entire drawer dedicated to storing candy. You know for when I'm on my period or other stuff, or just because I'm hungry. "Y/N I ordered take out." Jungkook walked in my room. "Damn you actually organizing the candy." he said looking at the huge drawer filled with all sorts of candy. "Here." I said handing him carrot flavored gummies. "These are my favorite." he said happily grabbing the gummies. "Thank you." he said before running to the living room. I decided to finish my drawer later and go and eat.

"Woah where is this from?" I asked. "In and out burger. I got my hamburger and sprite." Hoseok showed off his meal. "What'd you get me?" I asked looking around the table. "Hoseok forgot to order you food, so you can have half my burger." Jungkook said as he cut his burger in half. "Did you at least get me a drink?" I asked looking straight at Hoseok. "Uh we didn't get you anything." Hoseok smiled nervously. "I would murder you if Jungkook didn't offer me his food." I sat down and began to eat the half of the burger Jungkook gave to me.

"Can I have some of your coke?" I asked Jungkook. "Sure." he handed me the half full drink. After gulping down a few sips Jungkook said, "Oh forgot to say I already drank from that." he said making me choke.

I calmed down after a few minutes and stopped choking. "Ehh jeez." I said wiping my now watery eyes.

We watched some random show Hoseok put on called Big Mouth. Apparently, it was an inappropriate show, but it was pretty funny.

I was fully invested in the show after I had finished eating as well as Hoseok. A few minutes later, out of nowhere Jungkook wiped my lip with his thumb. "Sorry you got some ketchup." he put his thumb in his mouth before wiping my lip again. "You know there's napkins, you could've told me." I said looking back at the tv screen. "Hoseok stop staring." I knew he was staring at me, I could see from the corner of my eye.