Chapter 34

I couldn't sleep after the what he had said. He had to have been joking, right? I bet he was just joking around.

I got up off him and walked to the kitchen to drink some water.

"You still up?" I heard from behind me. "Oh yeah." I said before gulping down the rest of the water in the glass I was holding. "You are acting weird." Jungkook said walking towards me.

"What you said earlier, you meant as a friend, right?" I asked. "What did I say?" he furrowed his brows. "You said, this is why I love you." I explained. "Oh, no." he looked down at the ground.

"You just did all those things because you thought we were friends didn't you?" he asked. "Yeah. You did too though." I said. "No, I did it because I actually have feelings towards you." he said before walking to the living room.

"Where you going?" I asked following him. "Home, to find someone that loves me back." he said before leaving the house.

I followed him, but the rain just made it almost impossible to see where he was. "Jungkook?" I yelled. After yelling his name multiple times, I saw lights coming in my direction. I waved, trying to see if they could see me.

I thought it was someone with a flashlight, turns out it was someone in a car. I jumped out of the way, but my leg did get run over. I heard a snap in my leg and knew what had happened.

I used one leg to slide myself on the sidewalk and get back into the house. The next morning, Jin drove me to the hospital and the doctors confirmed it was broken. I just had to wear a cast and walk around with just one foot. With the help of crutches of course.

The flight back home was just tiring. I couldn't sleep at all because of the position my foot was in.

Once we got back to Jungkook's house it seemed like noone was home. That was until a few hours later Jungkook came downstairs to open the door for someone. A girl walked in that was much prettier than I was. She had nice long brown hair with pretty blue eyes and was wearing a pretty flower dress.

"Hey, guys this is Madison." Jungkook said. I smiled and waved at her. I wanted to welcome her and make her feel at home.

"Hi, what's your name?" she asked sitting next to me. "Oh I'm Y/N." I said. "I love that name, it's so pretty." she smiled. "Thank you." I returned the smile.

Turns out Madison absolutely loves k dramas. We watched one of her favorites called Boys Over Flowers for a couple hours.

"I'm going to the store, anyone need anything?" Jungkook asked. "Hey Y/N want to come with?" Madison asked. "Oh no, that's ok." "Oh come on." Madison pulled my arm. "Fine." I sighed, getting up and putting on my shoes.

Just the car ride itself was really awkward. I decided to pull out my phone and scroll through it so Jungkook and Madison could talk. Surprisingly, they didn't say a word to each other through out the entire ride.

Even when we were inside the store it was awkward. "I'll go buy myself some ice cream." I said leaving them. I didn't want them to feel awkward and not talk because I was around them, so I let them be.

I found my favorite ice cream and quickly got the smallest size. I wandered to the candy aisle afterwards, to find my favorite candy.

I was on my tippy toes trying to reach the top shelf. The life of being short is hard. I even tried jumping and I still couldn't get it.

I saw a shadow go over me and didn't move. The person grabbed the stuff I was trying to reach before handing it to me. I turned around to see it was Jungkook. "Thanks." I said before walking away from him.

I was already scanning all my stuff when Jungkook and Madison came to check out their things.

Before I could put my card in the machine, it was batted away. Jungkook put his card in the machine and grabbed the groceries from me. I stood there in shock and annoyance. I hated when people would pay for my stuff and carry it, then I'm being lazy and not helpful.

"You coming?" Madison asked as her and Jungkook were leaving the store. I nodded before grabbing my crutched and slowly making my way towards them.

Later that night, Madison wanted to stay over and she slept in my bedroom. I was fine with it, so I just went downstairs to sleep on the couch.

I got up and limped my way to the kitchen. I was going a little to fast and banged my leg into the counter. Of course it was the broken one too. I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream in pain, and sobbed quietly.

I got myself a glass of water to try and calm myself down. Once I finished I turned towards the living room to see Jungkook standing by the wall while looking at me with a blank face. Immediately, I ducked down behind the kitchen counter and leaned against the cabinets.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice from next to me. "Just drinking water." I responded not facing him. "Why are you crying?" he sat down next to me. "Just stubbed my toe." I explained. He chuckled a little which made me mad. "Just go back to bed." I said annoyed.

"Why are you so mad?" he asked. "I broke my foot looking for you in Hawaii." I explained. "How did you break it?" "It got run over by a car." I said. "I'm sorry." his voice sounded guilty. "No, it's my fault. I thought the headlights were someone with a flashlight." I chuckled at my own stupidity.

"Well, can we still be friends?" he asked. "Uh yeah." I responded. "Ok good." he chuckled. "Can you still sleep with me?" he asked. I turned to face him, "Why don't you ask Madison? she's sleeping in my room, go join her." I said a little confused. "She likes sleeping alone, she's not a clingy person which I hate." he explained.

"Niether am I. I like sleeping alone, but I let you sleep with me so you would be happy. I bet she would do the same." I explained. "Can I just sleep with you just for tonight?" he begged. "What if she walks in and thinks something that isn't true?" I said not wanting to hurt Madison.

"She sleeps in all day, so as long as you are out of my room by 10 am you will be good." he explained. I sighed, "Just this once." I just hoped this would be a one time thing.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to is bedroom. Most likely because I would be slow walking up the stairs. He carefully layed me on his bed once we reached his room. He turned off the light and walked over to me.

"You want to sleep or watch something?" he asked. "Can we watch something?" "Of course." he turned on a random show. He handed me the remote because he wanted to sleep and told me to turn off the tv when I wanted to. He wrapped one arm around the side of my waist and pressed his body up against mine.

Once I heard his little snores, I turned off the tv and waited to drift off into dreamland.