Chapter 28

The next morning, I walked downstairs to see noone around. I walked back upstairs to the office to see Jungkook playing a video game with his headset on.

I was still half asleep at the time. He did kind of look like a couch. I sleepily walked up to him and just fell on top of him when I reached him. He widened his eyes and froze from my sudden actions. I've never really showed much affection towards him, so the sudden change surprised him.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook you there?" someone said from his headset. "I gotta go, my girl is sleeping on me." I said. Y/N could barely hear me, she already was drifting off to sleep. "You have a girl?" a different voice was heard. "Yes she is the most beautiful girl in the world." I smiled to myself. "Lovebirds." one of them said annoyed. "Tell her to hop on with us sometime." another said. "Of course. I should go now, I don't want to wake her." I whispered.

I looked down at her sleeping face and smiled. She sleeps so cutely. I slowly moved my head down to her forehead and planted a kiss. "Sleep well babygirl. I love you." I whispered before resting my head on top of hers.

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I felt different then I usually do. The bed felt more comfortable, and even the pillow. Well, there was something heavy on top of my head. I moved until I eventually got my head out. Just then, I realized I was laying on top of someone, Jungkook to be exact.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "Why am I here?" I asked. "You walked in and just fell asleep on me." he explained, chuckling a little. "Oh." I stood up and walked towards the door. "Hey, my homies wanted you to come and play with us." he said. "What game." I turned around to face him. "Overwatch." he smiled.

"Game on." I walked over to him and grabbed his remote and headset. "Can you move?" I asked, waiting for him to get out of the gaming chair. "No, you can sit on me." he smiled. I glared at him before sitting on his lap. I faced the tv and powered on the gaming system.

Jungkook pulled me so my back was touching his chest and rested his head on my shoulder. He grabbed the remote from me and joined his friend's party.

"What's up Jungkook. Is your girl finally awake?" A guy teased. "Jungkook told me you guys wanted me to play." I said. "Oh my, she even sounds pretty." I heard another say.

Jungkook harshly grabbed the headset and put it on. "Say it again and I'll kill you." he yelled into he headset. He gave the headset back and pouted.

"Why don't you go eat breakfast?" I suggested. "Because I like when you sit on me." he explained. "Oooo she's sitting on him." the guys fangirled. "Well, stop pouting then." I said before entering overwatch.

Jungkook eventually got bored, and ended up playing with my shirt. His phone was in his room, so all he could really do was sit and watch me play.

I decided to get off him and told him to go and get his phone. He pouted before running to his bedroom and back quickly.

"Sit down." he said patting his thigh. I glared at him before making myself comfortable on his lap. Out of nowhere, he pecked my cheek before pulling out his phone.

"Yah!" I yelled. "Jesus, did you have to yell into the mic?" one of the guys said annoyed. "Sorry." I lowered my voice before putting down the headset. Once the headset was on the table, I turned towards Jungkook.

He smiled at me as I stared at him with anger in my eyes. "Calm down baby." he said. I crossed my arms before leaving the room. I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast.

"Can you make me some?" I heard his voice. I turned around to face him, "Go make your own." I angrily put two waffles in the toaster. "Pleeeeaaaassse." he begged. I kept my back towards him and ignored he was there.

Once my waffles were done, I decided to be nice and just give him one. I pulled two plates from the cabinet and set a waffles on each. I walked over to Jungkook and set one of the plates in front of him before walking to the living room couch.

I think we all knew he was going to follow me. He sat next to me on the couch while loudly eating his waffle. I looked over to him to see he was already looking at me.

"Can you chew any louder?" I said annoyed. "Your wish is my command." he said before chewing as loud as he could. "I was being sarcastic." I said getting off the couch and walking upstairs.

I walked to my mother's bedroom and sat down next to her on the bed. "Give the rest." she said referring to the waffle. I sighed handing it to her. I looked over at the tv to see her watching some old black and white film. "What is this?" I asked. "It's just the show Friends, but in black and white film." she explained. I sighed laying down on her bed and watching the show. Jeongsan joined me a few minutes later and layed right next to me.

"Hey guys." Jungkook said walking into the room. "Oh good the whole fam is here." he said walking towards me. I was laying on the edge of the bed with Jeongsan next to me. "Can you scoot in a little bit?" Jungkook asked from behind me. "No." I said staring at the tv screen.

"Too bad." Jungkook said pushing me in a little and laying next to me. "I hate you." I said scooting as close as I could to Jeongsan. "Mom, don't be so mean to dad." Jeongsan faced me. "Be quiet, he's been annoying." I glared at him. "And what did he do?" he asked raising a brow.

"I kissed her." Jungkook said for me. "Shouldn't you be happy about that?" Jeongsan asked confused. "No, we don't like each other in that way." I said. "What?" he sat up thinking about what I had said.

I realized what I said and just told him I was joking. "Oh, funny." he chuckled before laying down.

I don't want Jeongsan to know I wasn't planning on having him. I just want him to think that everything is normal.