Chapter 19

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was welcomed by a face inches away from mine.

"Good morning chippo." Jungkook said smiling. I quickly shoved him making him fall on his butt. I laughed a little while adjusting to the morning light. "How dare you." he sat next to me. "How dare I? How dare you come into my room and wake me up like that." I crossed my arms.

"I'm sowy I'll wake you up with kisses next time." he smiled before skipping out of the room. "I'll lock my door then." I yelled. "I have a key." he sang out. I got out of bed and ran downstairs.

Jungkook was in the kitchen, so it was easy for me to grab him. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him towards the back door. I quickly opened it and shoved him outside before locking it.

"That will teach you a lesson." I stuck out my tongue. "Y/N i-it is cold." he rubbed his arms, trying to stay warm. "Don't barge into my room like that then." I said annoyed. "P-please." he begged while shaking.

After a few minutes I finally opened the door. He shoved me aside and ran up to his room, slamming the door behind him. I sighed and walked to the couch, throwing myself on it. I thought for a little bit before deciding to walk up to Jungkook's room.

I knocked on the door before walking in. He was asleep, laying on top of his blankets. I felt his arm and his forehead, both freezing cold. I lifted him up a little just so I could get the blankets out from underneath him. I quickly covered him and tucked the blanket under his body.

"I'm sorry. I've been an ass." I apologized. I looked at him one last time before quietly walking out of his room and shutting the door quietly.

The next day, Jungkook still seemed to be mad at me for locking him outside in the cold.

I was sitting on the couch while casually sipping my hot chocolate when he walked into the kitchen. He ignored my presence and sat on a different couch then me. I looked over at him to see him staring directly at the tv.

I sighed before getting up and sitting next to him. "I'm sorry." I quickly said. "Don't do it again." he pouted. "Then don't barge into my room and wake me up." I copied him. "Fine." he said facing me. "Deal." I put my hand out for him to shake.

"Move over." my mom shoved me making me fall on top of Jungkook. I quickly got off him and glared at her. "Have some respect." I said before walking to my room.

Jungkook POV

The next morning I couldn't find Y/N anywhere. I looked in every room, even outside. She was just gone.

"Have any of you seen Y/N?" I asked Hoseok and his mother. "Her dad might have picked her up." Mrs. Jung expained. "Ok so she should be back soon." I felt relief. "Probably." Mrs. Jung said not taking her eyes of her phone.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana milk and made some waffles.

It's been over 2 weeks now and she still isn't back. So, I decided to go to her old apartment to see if her roommates knew anything.

I wasted no time and got in my car. I drove as fast as I could since the house was more than a half an hour away.

Once I pulled up to the house I ran out of my car and to the front door. I banged on the door and rang the doorbell multiple times until someone opened the door.

"Well hello there pretty boy." the eldest said as he opened the door. "Uh hi is Y/N here?" I asked nervously. "Is it that hot guy?" another guy asked, walking up to the door. "Oh my gosh it is." he screeched. "Well, is she here?" I asked a little impatient. "Yeah the bedroom on the left. Be quiet and careful." they explained and walked to the couch.

I walked in a little confused and headed straight to the bedroom they directed me to. I knocked on the door before entering.

As soon as I walked in I saw Y/N sitting on the bed with a young boy sitting on the edge. "Uh hi." I waved gaining their attention. "She is a little a little skeptical with guys, so keep your distance." the young boy instructed.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. "We are related so don't get any ideas." he chuckled. "What is your name?" "Jeongsan, and you?" he stood up and walked over to me. "Wait, but you're- dog- aren't you supposed to be a dog?" I was extremely confused. "No Y/N doesn't have a dog." he chuckled. "Oh well I'm Jungkook. Her mom, brother and her live with me." I explained.

"Ok well she needs time alone." he gestured me to leave the bedroom. "Aren't you gonna leave?" I asked confused. "No she wants me here." he said sitting back down next to Y/N. I nodded and walked out of the room.

Y/N POV

After a few hours of being isolated in my room, I decided to finally go out and forget about everything that happened.

I walked out to see my three roommates and Jeongsan sitting on the couch while staring at the tv. I walked to the kitchen to make food, but there was already a plate there.

"Oh yeah that's yours." Jin said from the living room. I looked to see a note on the side of the plate. Good morning, I have to go to work today, so enjoy this breakfast. I'm also on the tv:) -Jungkook. I walked over to the couch and found a seat near the middle.

I looked at the tv to see a football game on. "There's no way he plays football." I said to myself while starting to eat the food Jungkook provided. "He's a reciever, number 18." Taehyung explained. I looked around to try and find number 18. I did find his number right when he caught the ball and scored a touchdown.

"Jeon Jungkook scores a touchdown!" the announcers yelled. "Oh that is him." I said as the rest of the guys stood up and thrusted their fist into the air.

After the game was over, Jungkook had scored over 3 touchdowns. Taehyung put on anime and we all just watched it. I don't really like anime that much, but I will watch it just not all the time.

"Ayo guess who's home." Jungkook sang as he skipped to the living room. "Oh good you are up." he smiled at me before pulling out something from his bag. "I got all the players on my team to sign this for ya." he handed me a football covered in signatures. "Thank you!" I grabbed the ball excitedly.

"What we watching?" he asked sitting on the ground in front of me. "Tae put on anime." Namjoon said scrolling through his phone. "Oh come on it's the best." Taehyung responded. "Just put on a movie or something." Jungkook said leaning against my legs. "Ugh fine, Y/N choose." Taehyung handed me the remote.

"I don't know what to watch, Jungkook choose." Jin said handing him the remote. "Hmm baby what do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked facing me. I glared at him before saying, "You choose, I don't care." he turned back around smirking.

Jeongsan ended up choosing a mystery movie. It wasn't like a horror, no jump scares at all luckily, just people trying to solve murder.

I was already bored not even 15 minutes into the movie. I sighed laying back on the couch. Jungkook faced me and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him. He grabbed my other one and placed them both on top of his head.

I didn't move my hands from confusion. Yeah, I didn't understand what he wanted me to do at all.

He grabbed my hands and started moving them around on his head. I finally realized he just wanted me to play with his hair. I kept messing with his hair to keep me occupied throughout the movie.